"The first thing La+ Darknesss does when she gets up in the morning? Regretting the life she has lived"Sakamata Chloe

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

braindoko

Ok, after having listened for longer I can confirm hamster is latina because she's annoying as fuck
She a Charged Lemonade drinker?

I wonder if she's trying to avoid the spic audience I've had multiple spanish speakers from across Latin America tell me the spanish audience is a nightmare and nobody would want it.

Also she's reminding me ALOT of Millie which isn't a bad thing just very noticeable in model voice and manner of speaking
Reimu once said "no me pagan para hablar español", with that she avoided most of the Ñ audience and made anons seethe.
It might be up to management, after all you don't see the other talents sprinkling words in their other languages.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
She just got a dono from "Lechuga" (lettuce) and didn't read it, just hummed the name.
That's sus
I wonder if she's trying to avoid the spic audience I've had multiple spanish speakers from across Latin America tell me the spanish audience is a nightmare and nobody would want it.

Also she's reminding me ALOT of Millie which isn't a bad thing just very noticeable in model voice and manner of speaking

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
According to Airi just now, 4/5 of Euphoria are total brats "in a cute way".
The exception is Hina, who Airi said is very airheaded, "and that's coming from me of all people". She wants Hina to take the Most Pon Award away from her.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Man I like this hamster but she's so goddamn hyper I have a newfound appreciation for Pippa's Pauses and Pacing.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Eimi definitely watches Pippa and Lia. Her yelling sounds exactly like Pippa's, and her behavior has strong Lia influence.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Eimi's model proportions don't seem as bad with all those toggles off.
Also, CHAD Eimi :SelenHAHAhere:

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I am absolutely dying at the fact this guy managed to get a sponsor for his racist anime girl song parody video.

image.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I am absolutely dying at the fact this guy managed to get a sponsor for his racist anime girl song parody video.

image.png
I think I understand why they sponsored it. From their website, spoilered for length.
brave-m-Mq-Ba0-P58o.png

brave-TPTM0y-Hld9.png

brave-j9-D413w-I8-I.png

brave-0l-AVXh2-B6-Y.png

brave-c-AMtno-Q2p-R.png

brave-Lo-Tl4-TAm-F6.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I'm going to give Muyu the benefit of the doubt and just assume that she did a bunch of cocaine before her debut stream, because Jesus Christ. I had to drop it after 20 minutes.

Bronze

It might be up to management, after all you don't see the other talents sprinkling words in their other languages.
Doesn't Airi speak korean sometimes? And supposedly was going to have a full korean stream(dont know if it happened her stream time is awful for me). It's weird if it actually came from management.

She may have noticed her slip up, and maybe puts extra effort into not doing it again.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Doesn't Airi speak korean sometimes? And supposedly was going to have a full korean stream(dont know if it happened her stream time is awful for me).

She may have noticed her slip up, and maybe puts extra effort into not doing it again.
People will sometimes superchat her in Korean and she will respond in Korean.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Oh, also as a fellow spic, that's definetly Our way of saying mom and dad but I can't discern where she's from.
We might need to check all the latam corpo graduations in the past few months to see if anyone that fits her description.
Imagine if she's an Argie tho.
SC her "Las malvinas no son argentinas."

Her reaction should narrow it down.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I think I understand why they sponsored it. From their website, spoilered for length.
I really want that Pippa patch even though I don't have anything I can put it on :pippasadl:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I hope death take you In a painful manner.
just fuck already geezuz.
-revue starlight
-madoka
-hibike! Emporium

Guys I think she has the gay
i mean i like all three of those and i'm not.....am i?
She said she doesn't think long RPGs are good stream games so she's not sure if she will play them on stream
all the games are around the 40ish hour mark unless your playing specifically bad which in my book makes them pretty short.

and most of them have interesting discussion points that can get genuine reacitions out of people. (alot of sad deaths racism and people being absolute chads google Moulder The Boulder for proof.)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

seenister

>Jerry knows Eimi ages ago
So 3/5 is a nepo hire... Also, PL diggers, she might be a vsinger/utaite who Jelly has interacted before. (Although Eimi seems to be very new at vtubing in general.)

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
>Jerry knows Eimi ages ago
So 3/5 is a nepo hire... Also, PL diggers, she might be an vsinger/utaite that Jelly has interacted before. (Although Eimi seems to be very new at vtubing in general.)
wait she may be one of the frequent sound mixer with jerry then

or an utaite that we dont know about from LATAM

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
all the games are around the 40ish hour mark unless your playing specifically bad which in my book makes them pretty short.

and most of them have interesting discussion points that can get genuine reacitions out of people. (alot of sad deaths racism and people being absolute chads google Moulder The Boulder for proof.)
Oh I agree I think long RPGs are some of the best stream material I love watching people play kingdom hearts or 13 sentinels for a couple examples and I'm currently watching an LP of Fate/Samurai Remnant

So you are definitely preaching to the choir there and I hope Runie reconsiders

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom