"Well, I used to have a smurf account on Epic called Anders Breivik, but enough people reported me so I changed it to a communist terrorist instead"Kirschey

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Bronze

I guess she did an oopsie and made the premier visible E: you can listen its trailer if you go to the video

I wanna say you can't make a premiere invisible whenever I make my clips I premiere them and I can't seem to make them invisible til premiere
Didn't know that. Then i guess she created it really early.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I guess she did an oopsie and made the premier visible E: you can listen its trailer if you go to the video

I wanna say you can't make a premiere invisible whenever I make my clips I premiere them and I can't seem to make them invisible til premiere

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Does the liveposting for the debuts go in here or the liveposting thread? :unsure:

Bronze

Does the liveposting for the debuts go in here or the liveposting thread? :unsure:
I would put into liveposting unless its information regarding talent so here can stay as some sort of archive for info and theories, but i wasn't around during Invaders debuts so not sure

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Advent debut liveposting was in this subforum, I think it worked well.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Just use the liveposting thread, we can keep this one for the highlights and insights. Nobody wants a flood of "lol" for pages on end.

Bronze

Panko already asked Eimi for a collab, and she also has a plan with Hina that's "not a collab". May be cover. Thought this should be here instead of Liveposting

Kalion

:)

She legit has one of the best and most powerful singing voices in EN vtubing. And she's completely self taught.
Fish you better be pushing for/enabling her to do more music stuff. She has the potential to draw huge numbers with her karaoke streams.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Speaking of collabs, how long does the fish ban non-gen collabs? I remember Ember(?) getting a potential bonk for joining Pippa's stream like a day after their debuts.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Speaking of collabs, how long does the fish ban non-gen collabs? I remember Ember(?) getting a potential bonk for joining Pippa's stream like a day after their debuts.
I think it was 2 weeks

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Usually it's the sub thread because it's an event that the thread is like a time capsule for

It was that way for Advent and Armis

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
How many debut watchalongs are happening tonight? Is there a list?

Bronze

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yes. Here's the list:
Clio
PC main channel
(maybe filian)
You are welcome :ironmousekek:
I think Koefficient is doing one too.
Edit: Found it.

This random vtuber I've never heard of is watching it too.

Last edited:

Bronze

Well if there is any sponsored watchalongs other than Clio(even her tbh) and Filian, someone's at PC HQ is doing pretty bad job marketing them, because i learn more of them here than on twitter.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Well if there is any sponsored watchalongs other than Clio(even her tbh) and Filian, someone's at PC HQ is doing pretty bad job marketing them, because i learn more of them here than on twitter.
I think those are the only sponsored ones. Koe and that random vtuber I found seem to be doing it because they like vtubers.
Edit: Depressed Nousagi is doing a watchalong too, but that's obviously not sponsored :whatastory:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Since we are close to debut, reminder:
>Fishman gives us a wild-haired loud smelly racist neet weeb girl
>He makes her a loli so it feels sinful to simp for her
:fishfry:
(He may be redeemed if she turns out to be a lolibaba)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I mean purin is pretty young if I recall(20s iirc) so yeah

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You can simp for the loli, just don't lewd the loli :annoyedpippa:

Top Bottom