"On April 11th 2023, Rin desecrated Wikipedia by writing her own article full of mistruths, misrepresentations and general lies. The page is still up."Rin Penrose

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Purin likes guns (C96 Mauser being her favourite)

Okay, this is adorable. Can we get her a green card? I want this to happen for her. If not, can we at least get her to visit so Ember can take her out and show her a good time?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Damn, Fishman went all out on that PV.

Bronze

Wow an anime opening. Very cool one at that. Putting the vid again for convenience

Edit: Shame Hina's 2nd outfit didn't get used but i guess it was too recent :ironmousekek:

Kalion

:)
Hina's Hinas are ridiculous in that opening shot
:shiinastare:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Major Tales of vibes from that PV
Impressive fishman

Bronze

So Saya is the warrior, Runie and Hina are mages and Muyu is alchemist. What is Eimi in the clip?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
So Saya is the warrior, Runie and Hina are mages and Muyu is alchemist. What is Eimi in the clip?

Emergency food :smugpipi:
1702214317093695.gif

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Impressive. Phase keeps pushing themselves more and more, and their hard work really shows. Glad to see it.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Wow an anime opening. Very cool one at that. Putting the vid again for convenience

Edit: Shame Hina's 2nd outfit didn't get used but i guess it was too recent :ironmousekek:

The only time I've seen that was when I stumbled on Advent's reveal trailer a few weeks ago. Fishman be makin' moves.

Kalion

:)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Bait

Non joke answer probably a scout

Side note I love Saya making portals with a snap that's cool wonder if she'll incorporate that into stream transitions
The only time I've seen that was when I stumbled on Advent's reveal trailer a few weeks ago. Fishman be makin' moves.
Idol also had a couple good ones for both of their en gens

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Very interesting wording there :unsure:

seenister

Small coffee company btw.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Not sure why the video had a couple sound effects for doors closing thrown in when nothing else got sfx.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Very chuuni. I feel twelve again.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She speaks Visayan right? She's probably a 5'2" Cebuana who doesn't even know how tall 6ft is. I'm 177cm and I tricked Cebuanas into thinking I was 181cm back when I lived there. Purin, if you're /here/:
Sure gyud ka ana na day? :^)
Davaoena and yes she's probably below 5'5

Bronze

Not sure why the video had a couple sound effects for doors closing thrown in when nothing else got sfx.
There are lot of sfx. Just hard to hear due to music(except doors and few other loud ones). Even the bounty paper has it

seenister

Davaoena and yes she's probably below 5'5
Huh. Interesting. She didn't react to the massive earthquake we got with its epicenter near Davao so I thought she was Cebuana. Even Erina reacted when a random Earthquake hit somewhere near NCR earlier lol.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

My only complaint is that whoever mixed this did a terrible job with the sfx, they don't sound like they're happening "on the scene", rather a separate effect to take your attention like in a game.

Top Bottom