"'Charge your controller Flay' YOU'RE NOT MY DAD! YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? YOU'RE STILL HERE!"Machina X Flayon

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
A lot of this shit is very concerning but allow me to sprinkle just a bit of hopium

Unless she deleted it there is no mention of Hogwarts legacy in her Twitter so she seems to at least be smart enough to stay in her own lane
I doubt anyone in the company would push for her to join if she was super outspoken about the Hogwarts Troon Genocide of 2023 given how little Tenma, Pippa, Panko, Lumi, Dizzy and Lia seem to tolerate that shit.

Short

God Damn the Sun
A lot of this shit is very concerning but allow me to sprinkle just a bit of hopium

Unless she deleted it there is no mention of Hogwarts legacy in her Twitter so she seems to at least be smart enough to stay in her own lane
pippa-Wut-m.png
Some more hopium at least we don't have to worry about her doing a feet reveal!

A

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
pippa-Wut-m.png
Some more hopium at least we don't have to worry about her doing a feet reveal!

A

I can't wait for you to find her chaturbate profile

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
eimi ham.PNG

Eimi, at least space the follows out by a day or two...

seenister

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm kindly asking these women to speak clearly. English is my second language and I want to understand you woman, open your mouth to speak plz.
I assure you, in this particular instance, you're better off not being able to understand her.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
1) I'm going to assume that, as both Rie and Dizzy are regulars here (and so are Tenma and Pips) most of Phase is aware that we are watching.
2) It is within the realm of possibility that these personas have been purposefully crafted to be as yab and current year as a troll-ops
3) I don't know, I'm going to have a big drink

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
1) I'm going to assume that, as both Rie and Dizzy are regulars here (and so are Tenma and Pips) most of Phase is aware that we are watching.
2) It is within the realm of possibility that these personas have been purposefully crafted to be as yab and current year as a troll-ops
It's worse, I have reason to believe fishman himself is a regular.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
How the fuck this thread turning out to be as much of a wild ride as the Riro thread?
Special Phase Connect Brand Mental Illness™
I feel like the whole chat (fans in this case) reflects the streamer thing applies here.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's worse, I have reason to believe fishman himself is a regular.
He doesn't know that Fishman helps pay to run the site.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

:chaos:

Also Kana if that's true guess what

I mean even if that would be true that is also huge red flag grilllll

Oh it's definitely a red flag, but it's more she's putting up defenses than she's a ticking time bomb.

I'll take whatever brand of copium you're having.
I listened to one of her VODs, I still didn't hear the watson vibes I got from the trailer. But If it turns out to be her, I'd like to see her collabs with the other talents.

It's not copium; it's observational reality. She's one that's been far more setup to fail in life by her circumstances than she'll ever realize.

The pinnacle of physical strength in a woman, and you can make her powerless with one hand. Yeah nothing hot about that

She'll fit in perfectly with the "completely straight" and "not degenerate" members though, and her and Rie probably align politically.

Kronii is also the type of person to pretend to be nonbinary if it would improve her chances of getting VA work.

I feel nothing but sympathy for women stuck in leftist cities. They only go crazier from the lack of good dick.

The problem with the whole instinct of
:icanfixher:

is that, in a good number of situations, it is actually possible. It's not for Pippa, but this Mugi definitely is. Problem is that simping exploits that instinct without the ability to act on it (and the guys that will Simp actually can't). And, sadly, you are more than correct about the reason.

He doesn't know that Fishman helps pay to run the site.

Fishman probably thinks Proctor is an investment account, haha.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So anyway, about Pippa's rainbow shoes-

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm not reading all of the pages since I last posted, but I'm definitely looking forward to Eimi and Runie being the most bulliable of the generation

now I will leave the thread again without reading anything else that could possibly change my mind

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm not reading all of the pages since I last posted, but I'm definitely looking forward to Eimi and Runie being the most bulliable of the generation

now I will leave the thread again without reading anything else that could possibly change my mind
You just dont want the temptation of betraying hexa lets be real

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
We only got confirmation on Dizzy and Pips. I have no idea about Rie, but it is safe to assume that all of the phase girls are aware of our existence. However, there is no way Tenma is a regular here with her zero-tolerance stance towards drama.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We only got confirmation on Dizzy and Pips. I have no idea about Rie, but it is safe to assume that all of the phase girls are aware of our existence. However, there is no way Tenma is a regular here with her zero-tolerance stance towards drama.
For Rie she directly mentioned superduper once and mentioned sharing stuff she found "somewhere" to other Phase talents

For Shiina I mean :smugselen:

smartestkidontheshortbus

For Rie she directly mentioned superduper once and mentioned sharing stuff she found "somewhere" to other Phase talents

For Shiina I mean :smugselen:
The fact that Shiina has seen us call her neuro-divergent superfan autistic brings much joy

Top Bottom