"You are very important walls! lol I'm pettan! I'm pettan!!!"A-chan

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Ok, I got this one wrong

The background silhouette is wrong on this one. GG guys, well played.
No, I'm not salty, you are...
Screenshot 2023-11-21 181610.pngScreenshot 2023-11-21 181624.png

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Dizzy's SCs from her last 10 streams:
View attachment 56934
$575.80
CA$213.76
MX$120.00
A$54.99
R$100.00
NZ$2.00

View attachment 56943
CA$168.15
$434.96
MX$200.00
A$2.00
View attachment 56942
$23.98
CA$7.00
HK$25.00

View attachment 56941
$131.96
CA$24.00
MX$40.00
View attachment 56940
$244.38
CA$43.99
HK$25.00
MX$69.00
A$4.00
R$1.00
View attachment 56939
CA$33.00
$121.97
A$1.00
View attachment 56938
$192.93
CA$25.00
HK$100.00
MX$50.00
A$10.00
View attachment 56937
CA$100.94
$236.95
A$2.00
NZ$10.00
View attachment 56936
$742.57
MX$130.00
CA$218.70
HK$100.00
A$30.50
NZ$11.00
R$2.00
View attachment 56935
$77.99
CA$15.00
I'm not converting the currencies.
she's getting pretty good money in american and this woman complains about being broke? add the membership cuts and she's probably doing better than her manager :whatastory:
Ok, I got this one wrong

I kind like they're doing this to hype people but I hope none of them stick to the lore apart from the very basics, it's cringe.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
she's getting pretty good money in american and this woman complains about being broke? add the membership cuts and she's probably doing better than her manager
Remember that YT takes 30% of a superchat and Sakana takes 50% of the remainder. If you donate $100 to a PC girl, she gets $35 for herself.

Lurker McSpic

Sakana takes 50% of the remainder.
Has this ever been confirmed? I don't remember well. I mean half is a raw deal not gonna lie but so far the money in the company has been put into the girls pockets in other ways. Dizzy legit drives me up the wall, the woman has so much potential but she decides to kneecap herself, I really think if she were to ditch her limiters for the most part she'd be on par with pippa in terms of income.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Does this count as workplace harassement ?

1700609595751.png
E: Meanwhile...

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
she's getting pretty good money in american and this woman complains about being broke? add the membership cuts and she's probably doing better than her manager :whatastory:

I kind like they're doing this to hype people but I hope none of them stick to the lore apart from the very basics, it's cringe.
Dizzy lives somewhere in the Vancouver metro and its one of the most expensive cities in North America right now. I found a deleted instagram thumbnail that is likely her on a SkyTrain platform.
She's also probably getting taxed to hell by the government.

I posted in the wrong thread AGAIN fuck I need to start paying attention to tabs

Lurker McSpic

Dizzy lives somewhere in the Vancouver metro and its one of the most expensive cities in North America right now. I found a deleted instagram thumbnail that is likely her on a SkyTrain platform.
She's also probably getting taxed to hell by the government.

I posted in the wrong thread AGAIN fuck I need to start paying attention to tabs
Well she probably voted for her demise so get fucked dizzy :whatastory:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So basically what I am learning here is that Dizzy needs more money

:mikok:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

her cuts like $1400 out of $4000 not including taxes. not bad for 10 hours of work a week.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Has this ever been confirmed? I don't remember well. I mean half is a raw deal not gonna lie but so far the money in the company has been put into the girls pockets in other ways. Dizzy legit drives me up the wall, the woman has so much potential but she decides to kneecap herself, I really think if she were to ditch her limiters for the most part she'd be on par with pippa in terms of income.
The main source of that was Ember saying Sakana gets half in one of her streams.

Is it a raw deal, though? The talents are getting much better reach (and thus, more memberships and donos) than they would as indies. They might be making similar money as to what they would without the extras they get at PC. But with PC, they get management support. They get presence at cons and meet-and-greet support. There's merch sales, sponsorship streams, covers paid for, online advertising paid for, even a gym membership paid for. I can see the value in what gets given back.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The main source of that was Ember saying Sakana gets half in one of her streams.

Is it a raw deal, though? The talents are getting much better reach (and thus, more memberships and donos) than they would as indies. They might be making similar money as to what they would without the extras they get at PC. But with PC, they get management support. They get presence at cons and meet-and-greet support. There's merch sales, sponsorship streams, covers paid for, online advertising paid for, even a gym membership paid for. I can see the value in what gets given back.
It was Tenma.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Isn't that the same cut as Hololive though? So it's not exactly unusual. And let's face it, most of it is the "Pippa Memorial Welfare Fund" as her cut helps tons of others within the company - and she's totally fine with it that way.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
EDIT: wrong thread, I can’t believe this keeps happening

So how about that Gen 3

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Isn't that the same cut as Hololive though? So it's not exactly unusual. And let's face it, most of it is the "Pippa Memorial Welfare Fund" as her cut helps tons of others within the company - and she's totally fine with it that way.
We've also seen how well Pippa does without Phase Connect, and how well Pippa does with them. It looks like Pippa needs the support of a corpo.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Yeah, Idol made a big deal about their cut and it was 40% lol.

A

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yeah, Idol made a big deal about their cut and it was 40% lol.

A

And let's face it, we haven't seen the long term sustainability of Idol just yet. We don't know how much investment/venture capital money they have swimming around in their coffers. At least with Phase, we can be moderately sure that it's running on their own funds by now and not just VC/Loans keeping them afloat now that they're in their 3rd year. Things tend to change really rapidly if that VC money runs out and they aren't profitable yet.

I'll want to wait another year or two and see how Idol is doing with their split. But at least, we know Proctor has some faith in them.

Top Bottom