"That's how seiso I am; Never a moment in my life am I nude; I was born with my clothes on"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Honeyview_CEO OF GREED.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Without the context of everything else, he isn't wrong. With the context of everything else, the statement by Riku is soulless.
Yeah thats why I cant really call him a retard, hes giving a take without context and merely as matter-of-fact, and its weird to think this is probably what everyone out of the loop thinks.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I'm waiting for the follow-up video to the follow-up video, apologizing for the founder's poor negligible performance...

monty-python-quotes-inline-1.jpg

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Trap Card Activated!.png
These motherfuckers on the stock site are so funny sometimes lol

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Doki's manager (Mr. Man) responds:

image.png

Archive

keyword is redact. did they show them the full document? or only the part that matters to the respective talent?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I feel like at this point the only way this could be one upped is that Proctor goes to sleep and everyone who posted on this forum dies within 30 minutes

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Riku definitely wished she killed herself and didn't fail. He is actively trying everything in his power to make her do it again
oh no no no, let me say this, so far this is salvageable for them, yeah they might have to sacrifice a gold-laying goose or two, but still salvageable.
If Doki had succeded in her attempt, Niji would have blood on their hands and no amount of boot licking would've saved them.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Doki's manager (Mr. Man) responds:

image.png

Archive

Imagine how good it's gotta feel going from a manager that wont respond to time sensitive matters in less than 24 hours to one that will publicly go to bat for you.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Null's going to defend Black Company 2024 hard next MATI I can already see it! lmao
Null has a terminal case of oppositional defiant disorder. Please understand.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
keyword is redact. did they show them the full document? or only the part that matters to the respective talent?
retard to give someone a confidential document so they can see it and they redact the important parts they would hand them a bunch of pure black pages.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Im watching eliras shit and two minutes in I fucking hear crocodile tears

Are they fucking serious

I'm still catching up but I'll report my full thoughts after I watch both videos

Spare me from rikus face I will fucking punch my phone

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I uh... I don't even know what to say anymore.

head-rub-rub.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I feel like at this point the only way this could be one upped is that Proctor goes to sleep and everyone who posted on this forum dies within 30 minutes
we're all going to be visited at night by the black company assasin squad
@God's Strongest Freebird better hope they are literally black (and female, i know he aint a fag)

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I remember some nigga saying that niji wouldn't drop from the 2nd position in the western sphere like a day ago.
BOY WAS HE WRONG :Vesper-UNHINGED:
With that being said, I'm contractually obligated to say the following:
PHASE FOR 3RD PLACE LETS GOOOOOO :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Shitposting aside, these motherfuckers went from the top to below wactor in ranking in like a fucking week. Impressive to say the least.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Please, I still have one project to do before I eat the bullet.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
retard to give someone a confidential document so they can see it and they redact the important parts they would hand them a bunch of pure black pages.
If this is going to court those three will have to be called as witnesses, deposed, all sorts of shit. What is Niji's response going to be?

"on claims 1, 2 and 3: nuh uh it never happened"?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Proctor will go to sleep five minutes before Doki drops her doc.
:dokiSmug:

lolwatagain

oh no no no, let me say this, so far this is salvageable for them, yeah they might have to sacrifice a gold-laying goose or two, but still salvageable.
If Doki had succeded in her attempt, Niji would have blood on their hands and no amount of boot licking would've saved them.
I mean, they'll have to abandon the EN branch and just focus on JP, so the company as a whole is salvageable, but EN is fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom