God Damn the Sun

frz

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Any Name You Wish

There's something that hasn't been posted yet that I feel is relevant.

This disparity has been growing at a steady rate. If it was smaller I could almost buy it as Youtube glitching out... But this is officially too huge of a difference to just be a coincidence.

Nijisanji might actually be likebotting their video.

Zyklon Mag

Cat-Standing-in-the-Snow-Copy.jpg

I just hope Cover is taking a lot of notes and having lots of closed door meetings with their EN managers to make sure nothing like this happens to them.
Funny you mention meetings. Bettel said in his most recent Fall Guys stream that he and the other guys had meetings right afterwards. He started streaming at the same time as Doki and the Nijigger smear job, and said that near the end of his 2hr jobbing. Could just be coincidental timing since talents meet with their managers frequently.

Yes I will take those med reacts thank you

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

This disparity has been growing at a steady rate. If it was smaller I could almost buy it as Youtube glitching out... But this is officially too huge of a difference to just be a coincidence.

Black Company 2024 might actually be likebotting their video.

Nah YT is always like this for streams. Stream views don't get counted as video views until they get verified, which takes 2-24 hours. It'll have 100k+ views in an hour.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

SomeRando

Does he know anything about vtubers? Idc if he's God Emperor Null, uninformed takes are automatically bad.

Null hates anime and doesn't understand vtubers. Kirsche wanted to stream on MATI with him but he declined a while back.

The Rratarded Alt

Limkin

Riku definitely wished she killed herself and didn't fail. He is actively trying everything in his power to make her do it again

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Well, today was a bad day to be away from the internet. I would be surprised if this was anyone else but I expected Niji to be this dumb.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Hey i can write TVA Corp's dokibird termination letter when she inevitably fucks up again :)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Rratarded Alt

As weird as this take is, I like to see what people outside this sphere thinks about the shitstorm.
Without the context of everything else, he isn't wrong. With the context of everything else, the statement by Riku is soulless.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Black Company 2024 might actually be likebotting their video.

Nah, this happens sometimes. The public view counter takes a while to update because there's some bot system verifying which views are legit and doesn't include them in the count until it's processed them, while the likes are just taken at face value.

It's the same reason some videos used to get stuck at "301+" views for a while, they've just changed how it looks on the player page.

Negzana

As much as I dislike Riku, I might be getting wrong vibes but I feel he just wants to sit contently on his yacht's throne flooded with money from sheering his talents to the follacle and keep it at stably and peacefully at that status quo. NijiEN is fucking over his whole scheme with their incompetence and now nobody is winning and he's probably fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom