"Ostriches are amazing, they can run at Mach-60Km for a whole hour!"Sakura Miko

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

hylic

>Said no twice but Mike kept bugging him.
>Get random death threats for job tried to say no to.

Sounds like they just need to block Mikeneko everywhere & move one
It is implied that the threats came from mikeneko antis because it was not known that yasayuki has declined offers at that point. The language he uses describes mikeneko’s business relationship as cautious but supportive.

The last thing he completed for her was an album cover so that bridge hasn’t been burned yet.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It is implied that the threats came from mikeneko antis because it was not known that yasayuki has declined offers at that point. The language he uses describes mikeneko’s business relationship as cautious but supportive.

The last thing he completed for her was an album cover so that bridge hasn’t been burned yet.
I think Yasayuki is waiting for the result of the lawsuits to stll work with her.

hylic

Mikeneko involved in another controversy, this time in the niconico rust server

To summarize, Mikeneko betrayed her team in rust because they weren't good at the game and went to various teams begging for basic supplies right before an important raid. She completely lacked the ability to craft or fend for herself in a survival game and expected to be carried but was rejected from everywhere she went for being dead weight. A clip of an enemy team getting fed up with her shit and just shooting her in front of the gate went viral lately but the context was missing.

Here's another clip of mikeneko begging for food (easily obtainable resource) and being ignored by everyone

edit: also, mikeneko betrayed her team to join a stronger team, and the stronger team demanded that she bring supplies to join. Mikeneko stole supplies from her team and brought them to the enemy team but they just took the supplies without letting her join.

clip of mikeneko once again begging for friends and being told to fuck off (literally 'evil spirits begone')

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

To summarize, Mikeneko betrayed her team in rust because they weren't good at the game and went to various teams begging for basic supplies right before an important raid. She completely lacked the ability to craft or fend for herself in a survival game and expected to be carried but was rejected from everywhere she went for being dead weight. A clip of an enemy team getting fed up with her shit and just shooting her in front of the gate went viral lately but the context was missing.

Here's another clip of mikeneko begging for food (easily obtainable resource) and being ignored by everyone

edit: also, mikeneko betrayed her team to join a stronger team, and the stronger team demanded that she bring supplies to join. Mikeneko stole supplies from her team and brought them to the enemy team but they just took the supplies without letting her join.

clip of mikeneko once again begging for friends and being told to fuck off (literally 'evil spirits begone')

eerily poignant summarization of her career

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

People like myself will see this and think: Wife

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Damn, so that's why her VOD views are so high. Also, the amount of bots under every one of these tweets is silly. Mikeneko's VOD comments are still open and she proved people will watch her do nothing (avg ~8k) for four hours plus she had 1k supas... She must have stopped caring. Personally, I cannot imagine any of the NND cared about her considering Mafux2 but it's amusing drama anyways. Good fake cry Miss Gato.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It's amazing how many controversies she manages to get herself in. It makes me wonder what Holo staff did to tard wrangle this menhera. She's a walking PR disaster.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's amazing how many controversies she manages to get herself in. It makes me wonder what Holo staff did to tard wrangle this menhera. She's a walking PR disaster.
The fact that she lasted over two years is a miracle upon retrospect.

tgmslc

Toxic idiot ruins everything & gets rightly trolled? Many such cases.

Oh damn that's a good point. Holo's management looking ever more like superheroes the dumber shit this bitch gets up to, no wonder they don't bat an eye at the wild shit that comes flyin' outta some talents' mouths.

Negzana

I wonder if she'd fail hard at Super Mario World for 5 hours on one level too

Stunned But Dumb

Seeing Orca dropping supas in that one tweet is so funny but also still so sad. Just let her go, bro

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Normally you'd assume it's for the bit, but in this particular case...

Negzana

Looks like yes...

But not really, Memory is adorably bad at platforming and she couldn't make these jumps for her life

You don't give up on pure love

Have a clip

If this was any other girl the crying would be a funny joke, but it's Rushia...

Meanwhile our fairy spends hours dying the same way absolutely unphased (eheh) and just jumping back in again, and again, and again, until by pure luck she beats the level and goes to the next level to repeat the proces

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
holy fucking menhera

i like them but miguel gatito is more harm than fun

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like yes...

I'm as much a connoisseur of woman tears as the next man on this forum, but she was crying over being bad at a video game when she was thirty-two years old. Really think about that for a moment. Imagine a woman, thirty-two years old, and she's no good at a video game so she's crying. I don't know whether she was faking it or not but either option is pretty pathetic to me. Maybe I'm being overly critical of a specific vtuber not meant for me but I couldn't imagine finding this entertaining.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I miss Mario 35 so much, bros.

Why the fuck did you kill it, Nintendo?
I'm as much a connoisseur of woman tears as the next man on this forum, but she was crying over being bad at a video game when she was thirty-two years old.
She wasn't even terribly bad. Top 1/3 isn't great, it's not Minato "I'll end the stream if I don't get first!" Aqua still streaming after an hour or so worth of rounds and winning all of them, but just... average.

Which is why I assume that at the time, people thought it was a bit. Like her yandere schtick was a bit. Like her menhera was a bit.

Only it wasn't.

Negzana

She wasn't even terribly bad. Top 1/3 isn't great, it's not Minato "I'll end the stream if I don't get first!" Aqua still streaming after an hour or so worth of rounds and winning all of them, but just... average.

Which is why I assume that at the time, people thought it was a bit. Like her yandere schtick was a bit. Like her menhera was a bit.

Only it wasn't.
I always bring up that lost clip of her freaking out in a handcam stream where a chat member commented they saw her reflection as a joke and she started running through her home screaming and crying and wailing

tgmslc

Only it wasn't.
I've been binging clips of Ame lately & I can't help but draw a comparison between her & RushiNazuMike. Like... Ame's also kinda bad at games sometimes but she puts in the effort to get over any challenge with only occasional desk-slamming freakouts. Lil gremlin bitch (wholesome) will spend over an hour trying to do stuff the hard way just because.

Which is why Ame is basically loved by everyone in the Hololive community while the only person who ever shed a single tear for Rushia was that poor sweet fool Fubuki.

Shit's like a Shakespearean Tragedy. The Othello of Vtubing.

Negzana

I've been binging clips of Ame lately & I can't help but draw a comparison between her & RushiNazuMike. Like... Ame's also kinda bad at games sometimes but she puts in the effort to get over any challenge with only occasional desk-slamming freakouts. Lil gremlin bitch (wholesome) will spend over an hour trying to do stuff the hard way just because.

Which is why Ame is basically loved by everyone in the Hololive community while the only person who ever shed a single tear for Rushia was that poor sweet fool Fubuki.

Shit's like a Shakespearean Tragedy. The Othello of Vtubing.

At this point she's probably the biggest vtubing lolcow. SEA dramafags can't compare.

Top Bottom