"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I've been binging clips of Ame lately & I can't help but draw a comparison between her & RushiNazuMike. Like... Ame's also kinda bad at games sometimes but she puts in the effort to get over any challenge with only occasional desk-slamming freakouts. Lil gremlin bitch (wholesome) will spend over an hour trying to do stuff the hard way just because.

Which is why Ame is basically loved by everyone in the Hololive community while the only person who ever shed a single tear for Rushia was that poor sweet fool Fubuki.

Shit's like a Shakespearean Tragedy. The Othello of Vtubing.

Sometimes it's fun to watch a streamer struggle in a game. Just makes watching them overcome it more satisfying, no matter the difficulty of the game itself.

I watched Aqua fight Malenia for well over ten hours over multiple streams, and it was hype as fuck when she finally beat her. Not only was it great to finally see her overcome the fight, it was great seeing how happy and proud she was of it. Same thing with Lumi recently fighting Radahn for hours over multiple streams. I haven't watched Memory struggle with SMW, but I'm sure it's the same. As long as they're having fun and are determined to overcome the challenge, it's fun to watch.

While I enjoyed Rushia's rage screams in the past, the crying is bit much, whether it was genuine or exaggerated. And this new thing from her is both incredibly funny and incredibly pathetic to see.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Which is why Ame is basically loved by everyone in the Hololive community while the only person who ever shed a single tear for Rushia was that poor sweet fool Fubuki.
...and Pekora, and Marine...

You can hate Rushia if you want to, but please don't spread lies about the other Hololive members' feelings for her.

Negzana

Stunned But Dumb

Well, I'm glad she had a good time then. I think...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The fact that I still can't tell if this bitch is malicious in intent or legitimately just dumb as fuck is the most impressive thing about her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The fact that I still can't tell if this bitch is malicious in intent or legitimately just dumb as fuck is the most impressive thing about her.
Both

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Take a guess
She is happy and proud of her high viewership

Seoleim

I know Mike is a headcase but man I just can't help but feel sorry for her. Yeah it's all self-inflicted but it also has to be crushing to know you have fucked up a dream job that you loved so much because you couldn't stop yourself from being retarded. She seems to have has very few, if any, people that want to be associated with her and that's really sad. She's desperately clinging to the idea she can regain her lost glory and somehow restore her status to what it was when that ride is truly done and over and I pity her for it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I know Mike is a headcase but man I just can't help but feel sorry for her. Yeah it's all self-inflicted but it also has to be crushing to know you have fucked up a dream job that you loved so much because you couldn't stop yourself from being retarded. She seems to have has very few, if any, people that want to be associated with her and that's really sad. She's desperately clinging to the idea she can regain her lost glory and somehow restore her status to what it was when that ride is truly done and over and I pity her for it.
I'd feel sorry for her if she weren't caught slandering all her coworkers. Bitch got what she deserved.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I'd feel sorry for her if she weren't caught slandering all her coworkers. Bitch got what she deserved.
Never forget that this cold hearted, evil bitch that is literally the spawn of Satan himself caused all troubles for our dear Mike in her time in Holo, bullying her and spreading malicious shit about her person.
1000003644.jpg

The face of pure, unadulterated malice and evil. No sane man can fathom the darkness of her soul.
:pankosmug:

Seoleim

Oh really? I didn't know about that. Ok that changes things if she was actually a two-faced cunt behind the scenes. I need to find out more info about this then because I hate people like that so looks like my sympathy was misplaced.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh really? I didn't know about that. Ok that changes things if she was actually a two-faced cunt behind the scenes. I need to find out more info about this then because I hate people like that so looks like my sympathy was misplaced.
Yeah, one of the big things from the original shitshow in 2022 was she was apparently talking a bunch of shit and leaking personal details about holomems to Narukami. More info came out this year from the shit that spawned this thread that she was making other claims about them, too.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yeah, one of the big things from the original shitshow in 2022 was she was apparently talking a bunch of shit and leaking personal details about holomems to Narukami. More info came out this year from the shit that spawned this thread that she was making other claims about them, too.
I thought the "her shit talking holo members" was the IP address shit talking mafu mafu on 5ch was tied to other posts shit talking on holo members.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I thought the "her shit talking holo members" was the IP address shit talking mafu mafu on 5ch was tied to other posts shit talking on holo members.
I forgot about that. She did so much shittalking all over the place I can't even remember the exact details. She was definitely leaking shit about holomems to Narukami, though. I think the shit about the FPS-playing bully senpai (who everyone guesses is Aqua because she is the funniest conclusion) came from her Narukami talks.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
You are both correct
Then there is also that LINE Screenshot that adds Shion to the list of her mortal enemies (for some reason)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You are both correct
Then there is also that LINE Screenshot that adds Shion to the list of her mortal enemies (for some reason)
I am moderately entertained by that screenshot mentioning Aqua's supposed boyfriend (some sort of bigshot in JP entertainment) and literally nobody gave a shit.

Can't exactly accuse Aqua of being unicorn unfriendly, either. Even so, nobody gave a shit.

hylic

Intense paranoia, clinginess, splitting, attention seeking, impulsive behavior, lack of empathy, constantly lying about shit that nobody cares about, very typical for borderline personality disorder. Considering she's approaching the bad end of her 30's, it's a bit too late for treatment.

RiverBear

Saw this on twitter randomly, but considering no one is talking about it here, I am unsure if it is real or not

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Saw this on twitter randomly, but considering no one is talking about it here, I am unsure if it is real or not

Its true
I posted about it in the general
Its a funny stream if you are either an Mike anti,fan or just neutral because a lot of different people called in

Top Bottom