"I know what's cool and hip in the town these days! I'm... I'm definitely not an ancient being that is... completely outdated and expired! I'm fresh! like... like... I don't know, I'm fresh and raw like a funky chicken cutlet!"Amanogawa Shiina

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I am not well versed in it being rumors or true, but weren't there a talk about Calli moving to japan initially because she wanted to hop on a different twink dick? The one from fake-type. With enough schizophrenia you could probably spin it into mfm and Calli being engaged in indecent behaviour at some point. But even for her it would be too much logical steps to skip. Also Calli is, like, the only EN person I can recall Rushia was familiar with and on good terms so double unlikely
Someone height check Mafu to determine if hes Mori's type

And if he likes whale watching...

niggaphil

After all these shit shows, I feel that Gooba remains the world champion of not tweeting bullshit or irl drama in the X.

She is the only one where we don't know wtf happened behind the scene, except making jokes that she does not stream :smugselen:

No Name

Miguel del Cattos response is like a nice gravy for a juicy steak, this meal only needs some good spices and I'll feast on this for the remainer of the year.
:vespernice:
And like others have said, it's only January, how much more delicious can this year get?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Mfmf slept with Kson, starting this drama but Mike didn't know it was her. Kson got her into vshojo to clear kson's conscience. Mike found out it was Kson and that is why she left vshojo.
At this point every holo girl got fucked by the femboy. Not Botan though. She fucked him.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At this point every holo girl got fucked by the femboy. Not Botan though. She fucked him.
Have you seen his type, i doubt Botan would've been the only one with the pants in that

niggaphil

You mean even Yagoo, our best Holo girl, also fucked by the femboy? :vespernice:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Maybe we should ask FalseFag who employeed her and who shilled her after her termination :smugselen:?
Vshojo and FALSEFAG HIMSELF SHILLED NAZUNA IN HIS CHANNEL
Did he bring up her as Nazuna at all in his video or did he conveniently leave that out?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Gotta say above all else the most impressive part of all this is Cover superhuman matrix like ability to dodge bullets, this is the second time they managed to let go of the grenade before it goes off on them, first the whole mess with HoloCN and everthing that happened after they left Holo and now this, kinda worried what shit Mel is gonna get caught in on a couple years now.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Interesting retort from Mike. Just straight up confirmed all kinds of shit. In a way, I kind of respect it, only because it just shatters the whole GFE shit coming directly from her. Just imagining those simps who bought that engagement ring realizing some twink got a real engagement ring with her in secrecy
:kiarachefkiss:

Guess we'll see where things go from here.

Rushia walked into Mafumafu's room to hear femboy grunts and autistic babbling. She turned on the light to see Aqua and Mafu together, Mafu claimed it's not what it looked like. Aqua said she learned how babies were made, and this was the final straw for Rushia. This was the finally snapping of her insanity, being cucked by an autistic NEET.

And I'd do it again too. -Minato Aqua (allegedly)
Capture5.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
And I'd do it again too. -Minato Aqua (allegedly)
Capture5.jpg
No matter how much of a femboy he is, Aqua is too autistic to talk to him let alone fuck him.

Vegeta

SUCK MY COCK
All the good shit she had and now is absolutely fucked beyond repair because she wanted twink dick, forget about voice acting no respectable agency will touch her now, first because she got nuked by a agency first and now because she is spoiled goods

Her career is done barring a miracle from the heavens or a huge shift on her content
Nah, she's set herself up for a very lucrative voice acting career. In NTR ASMR eroge, that is.

frz

Gotta say above all else the most impressive part of all this is Cover superhuman matrix like ability to dodge bullets, this is the second time they managed to let go of the grenade before it goes off on them, first the whole mess with HoloCN and everthing that happened after they left Holo and now this, kinda worried what shit Mel is gonna get caught in on a couple years now.
I wouldn't count CN as dodging a grenade, it blew up on them and left remnants for years, literally a nuke strike, they also lost a great talent after that.
They got hit fair and square by the nuke strike, sure they dodged the following mines. But that wasn't a win.
The win is somehow they reigned this menhera in for 3 whole years.
We have confirmation that Botan is incredibly cute and girly off stream.

Honestly, I don't think a lot of Holos would be into trying out pegging a femboy. Matsuri and Haachama, I suppose. That's it.

Honestly, more luck than anything. I mean, it went like this:
  • Cover is willing to back Rushia, with the whole "Our talents can be in a relationship with whoever they want" in hindsight implying that Cover expected the marriage to go public
  • only for their marriage to collapse into a black hole of menhera
  • however, Mafumafu, Mikeneko and Kurekure decide to keep their mouths shut
  • except Mikeneko didn't keep her mouth shut, but Kurekure didn't spill
  • oh wait, Kurekure did spill, openly saying "Yeah, secret's out, they're in a relationship," only to backpedal when neither confirmed
  • this somehow works
  • two years pass
Cover, like Luigi, won by doing literally nothing while the most unlikely course of events possible actually took place and ensured the secret, or at least uncertainty, for two years.
eh both mikeneko and mfx2 has said they wanted to went public with the relationship but Cover told them to stfu, they didnt "do nothing". They also probs threatened Kurekure to shut the fuck up with lawsuits too. NDA probs runs out after 1-2 years that's why we are seeing it resurfacing.

Last edited:

Not-Username

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Honestly, I don't think a lot of Holos would be into trying out pegging a femboy. Matsuri and Haachama, I suppose. That's it.
  • Cover is willing to back Rushia, with the whole "Our talents can be in a relationship with whoever they want" in hindsight implying that Cover expected the marriage to go public
  • oh wait, Kurekure did spill, openly saying "Yeah, secret's out, they're in a relationship," only to backpedal when neither confirmed
  • this somehow works
  • two years pass
Cover, like Luigi, won by doing literally nothing while the most unlikely course of events possible actually took place and ensured the secret, or at least uncertainty, for two years.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Botan stuck a grenade up his urethra while going "POI!"

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Gotta say above all else the most impressive part of all this is Cover superhuman matrix like ability to dodge bullets
I think they just checked her Discord and discovered everything :)
They found out pretty quickly

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Not-Username

• this somehow works
  • two years pass
I give cover many benefits of the doubt.
But I wouldn't put it past them to prevent the publicizing of "rushia is married".
From their pov the character probably shouldn't get married. That's one of the perks of a character.
They probably wouldn't care if michaelcats roommate went public (as long as the rm has plausible deniability of being rushia)

Top Bottom