"Adiost !"Kaela Kovalskia

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
My comment is I don't know what possesses someone to decide to cremate a hamster.
I at least gotta give you credit for holding out hope until the bitter end.:BijouBijou:

No Name

Honestly, I don't think a lot of Holos would be into trying out pegging a femboy. Matsuri and Haachama, I suppose. That's it.
I think you severely underestimate the degeneracy people would perform if given the option.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I think they just checked her Discord and discovered everything :)
They found out pretty quickly
Now I am starting to wonder if he DID intentionally send a Discord message to her during her GTA stream. Their relationship was apparently awful by that point, maybe he did it as a way to get out.

Limkin

I just can't wait for her to namedrop Cover instead of both her and mfmf alleging it was Cover, as the reason why they never went public with marriage. Mfmf did a smarter thing, with the way he phrased (disregarding potential mistranslations) he could always deny allegations and say he implied the lawyer/friends/family etc. Rushia on the other hand straight up goes and says it's because of the obligations while she was a streamer. Which reads "the contract I had, stated I can not disclose being married". And if it is not in the contract, and it was only advised to her verbally as a financial advice - she is lucky Cover didn't go after her for using bootleg Rushia as her new design, they will not ignore her this time.
Now I am starting to wonder if he DID intentionally send a Discord message to her during her GTA stream. Their relationship was apparently awful by that point, maybe he did it as a way to get out.
He wouldn't have any idea it will magically glitch out at this exact moment and show this exact message, as Discord was in streamer mode, and for all intends and purposes it shouldn't have happened. Could he sent it intentionally to her "Rushia" account and not "Mikeneko" to get the company involved? Idk, maybe. But as a way to completely fuck her over and get fired due to public scandal? That's too much of a coincidence

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Considering the streamer mode specifically failed or wasnt turned on for that pivotal moment i wonder how many times did he try doing that if that angle is true

frz

I just can't wait for her to namedrop Cover instead of both her and mfmf alleging it was Cover, as the reason why they never went public with marriage.
2-years-ago.png

2 years too late mate. Noone read the pic I linked. She dropped it in 2022, people thought it was nonsense from a random anon, it's now proven to be her.

The Rratarded Alt

He wouldn't have any idea it will magically glitch out at this exact moment and show this exact message, as Discord was in streamer mode, and for all intends and purposes it shouldn't have happened. Could he sent it intentionally to her "Rushia" account and not "Mikeneko" to get the company involved? Idk, maybe. But as a way to completely fuck her over and get fired due to public scandal? That's too much of a coincidence
Considering the streamer mode specifically failed or wasnt turned on for that pivotal moment i wonder how many times did he try doing that if that angle is true
Ahh, it had been so long, I forgot about that part. Seems to farfetched for it to be intentional when you consider that she did have the mode enabled but it bugged out.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well i am sad that Auti its gone but

I GOT THE POWER​

Limkin

2 years too late mate. Noone read the pic I linked. She dropped it in 2022, people thought it was nonsense from a random anon, it's now proven to be her.
I did read it. Where did you think me joking about Aqua and Shion came from? A random screenshot from a nobody that was supposedly "leaked". And you are trying to compare it to her public statement on her own account, right in the middle of an ongoing scandal. This things are not made equal
If I am supposed to believe in every single PNG file someone posts on the internet with claims "I talked to Rushia, she said this to me" our local fan will murder me in the sleep, because there was a lot posted about her sliding into DMs of paypiggies and offering custom voicelines for money with "don't talk to anyone about it, it will get me in trouble and I only do that because you are extra special to me" coming from her. And last time I brought it up he had a full on mental breakdown going to Tiktok to find a video with "proof" how all of this was fake. And I am not that cruel, he is already having a hard time
Oh yeah i believe her 100000% dude
Just like i believe her when she said that Aqua and Shion somehow are involved in this
Nah, it's not about believing her in this particular case. It's about going from "she definitely meant Cover" to her actually using a word "Cover corp" in her statement, hence the namedrop

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
2-years-ago.png

Oh yeah i believe her 100000% dude
Just like i believe her when she said that Aqua and Shion somehow are involved in this

The Rratarded Alt

2-years-ago.png

Ultimately, who Mikeneko is dating is none of Cover's business. If those two wanted to say "Mikeneko and Mafumafu are dating" they had no reason not to just do it. It sounds like they wanted to say Rushia and him were dating, if they bothered trying to involve Cover. Making a statement that their IP and character, Rushia, is dating/married to the soyboy would be fucking retarded. It also explains the whole "we don't care what talents do in their personal lives" statement.

I could be reading into it too much, though.

Limkin

Ultimately, who Mikeneko is dating is none of Cover's business. If those two wanted to say "Mikeneko and Mafumafu are dating" they had no reason not to just do it. It sounds like they wanted to say Rushia and him were dating, if they bothered trying to involve Cover. Making a statement that their IP and character, Rushia, is dating/married to the soyboy would be fucking retarded. It also explains the whole "we don't care what talents do in their personal lives" statement.
Random question, but how do fans actually know what other girls are married? Do they talk about it on a somewhat regular basis on PL, or have announcements of wedding on PL, or it's all just speculations plus very hard evidence pointing towards it? Because if they are aware of it due to them saying they got married, then yeah Cover wouldn't give a flying fuck about it. It's only if either of mfm and Rushia tried pushing it to be publicized from a perspective of Rushia is where it would be trouble

frz

I could be reading into it too much, though.
The original quote is what they do in their "private life", not "personal life"
"we, as Cover, do not interfere with our talents' private life"
The moment she announced it, it now becomes "public life"
It is fully in their interest to not make any details of a married/dating relationship a public thing.
Also organization can lies, looking at nijisanji. Even though it's not applicable to this case. Didnt say they lied, you just remembered their quote wrong, which they left ambiguous on purpose, hoping people like you reading it wrong. :koronehappyl:
Now if I want to be full rrat, someone else in hololive/holopro was in a straight/married relationship and cover didnt want to deal with an outbreak from fans. Too risky for corpos. In particular how extroverted holostars are, it isn't a branch made of complete introverts like the girl branch.
>Do not interfere as long as it isnt public.

Last edited:

Zapan1984

Random question, but how do fans actually know what other girls are married? Do they talk about it on a somewhat regular basis on PL, or have announcements of wedding on PL, or it's all just speculations plus very hard evidence pointing towards it? Because if they are aware of it due to them saying they got married, then yeah Cover wouldn't give a flying fuck about it. It's only if either of mfm and Rushia tried pushing it to be publicized from a perspective of Rushia is where it would be trouble
It is only what i read here from Time to Time but Azki and maybe Watame are married.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
WARNING This is entirely from mikeneko perspective: Married december 2021, fired and blocked each other on feb, divorce end of march, claimed mafumafu slept with another holo member, name dropped aqua/shion, didnt say which or if either is the one who he cheated with (Disclaimer: it could all be just from her imagination)
They divorced in late July after two months of negotiations. July was the same month in which she debuted as Nazuna in Vshojo.

braindoko

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Simp

They divorced in late July after two months of negotiations. July was the same month in which she debuted as Nazuna in Vshojo.
That does make me think, her not beeing rushia anymore may have contributed to him wanting the divorce/the marriage failing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The simplest answer here makes sense - if Mikeneko wanted contact from him all the time, either by demand or implicitly through repeated accusations of cheating on her, there's going to eventually be a time when she fucks up her streaming settings so the notification gets through when she doesn't want it to.

Pioneer

Nayuta (AZKi) announced it on her twitter. As far as I know, it's the only time she mentioned it. I don't know about the others.

Top Bottom