"You give sex to me, and then I gift sex to you, like actual sex NO NO not actual sex! Nonono NO! Sex money! Sex money! Not sex, n... no NO NO!"Komachi Panko

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some people would have given an arm and a leg to marry this woman looking back, very fortunate of them that none of them ever really succeeded!

Actually they're probably the type of cuck to enjoy an abusive relationship so nevermind.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Man imagine the .000001% chance that Ako isnt actually Rushia after all, the payday she can prob milk Mafu and Kore for is going to be insane

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Man imagine the .000001% chance that Ako isnt actually Rushia after all, the payday she can prob milk Mafu and Kore for is going to be insane
The way Japan's laws work on libel & reputational damages he might want to lube his asshole even if it is her and 100% true.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Honestly I still feel bad for her. Girl is clearly mentally ill in some way and needs help, and her behavior is primarily self-destructive rather than harmful to others. She's not some pond-scum-type mess living in squalor and ruining every life they come across like your typical lolcow, she's just an unstable woman that desperately needs help as she makes every wrong decision. The only thing I can really say she's done that's something worth truly judging her for is the whole GFE thing, but that gets into your personal views on that kind of content. She's also likely not the best relationship partner, but to be frank I don't trust Mafu much either.

I can see why she'd have friends still sticking up for her or crying over her, but I can also understand why some of the other Holomems weren't exactly broken up over her termination.

Still, not exactly happy this got out. Sure, it's juicy, but she seemed to be doing better (that 4ch post wasn't wrong) and was hopefully on a much-needed upswing. No way is this going to help, lord knows the woman cannot mentally and emotionally handle shit like this.

I dunno, y'all, I wanna see her get better and bounce back, but the girl is her own worst enemy. Feels like she really needs some actual third party intervention. Not support like Kson had been giving her, but someone to step in and push her to get therapy and metaphorically slap some sense into her. But if she had a support system like that, she wouldn't be in this mess...

It's just sad, man... I can't even laugh, or get all hyped up for juicy drama. It's just rough to watch. If she were some some actively malicious bitch, sure, but she just seems like a troubled woman who can't get her shit together. I hope things get better for her, but that may be a pipe dream.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
twitter people istg

1706305425969.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
As far as I am aware, the only one who concretely name-dropped RushiNeko = Ako is Korekore right?
And everyone, both in the JP and EN net just ran with it? Or did other people back that claim up? What Name is that JP tabloid using that ran an article on mafumafus marriage?

Yeah, I Kore^2 has as much credibility to his name as any Anon on /vt/, as far as I am concerned
I will need more evidence from both parties going forward

Semi-related rrat going around:

MafuMafu is co-founder of Neo-Porte, with ShibuyaHAL. And he got Mike and her team suddenly banned from participating in the Apex custom a few months back.
:baeJam::baeJam:
This actually got me thinking about the ban she got in that event
I tought it was a industry ban but i guess it could have been a personal one

Tubedude

Honestly I still feel bad for her. Girl is clearly mentally ill in some way and needs help, and her behavior is primarily self-destructive rather than harmful to others. She's not some pond-scum-type mess living in squalor and ruining every life they come across like your typical lolcow, she's just an unstable woman that desperately needs help as she makes every wrong decision. The only thing I can really say she's done that's something worth truly judging her for is the whole GFE thing, but that gets into your personal views on that kind of content. She's also likely not the best relationship partner, but to be frank I don't trust Mafu much either.
I don't really trust mafumafu, and I certainly don't trust korekore, but Mikeneko has tried to start shit a few times (e.g. the delutaya thing a bit ago) but hasn't actually been successful in ruining other people due to incompetence, or it being clear she's being insane.

Ideally, yes she would get help, but at this point I don't think she would ever accept anything that would ACTUALLY help her.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_1.jpg

Shocked, I am shocked I say, that there would be such gossip and innuendo spoken about this delicate, pure flower of...okay, I can't do it with a straight face. She a crazy hoe.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

I just wanted to say that Japanese society doesnt like cheaters and they punish them harder than pedophiles so if MafuMafu didnt write that part off then people wouldnt take his side, also who is that "lover"? if Mikeneko its so toxic i doubt that guy wouldnt also want to talk about her, why nobody its looking into this part that also seems made up?

Negzana

I can see why she'd have friends still sticking up for her or crying over her, but I can also understand why some of the other Holomems weren't exactly broken up over her termination.

Still, not exactly happy this got out. Sure, it's juicy, but she seemed to be doing better (that 4ch post wasn't wrong) and was hopefully on a much-needed upswing. No way is this going to help, lord knows the woman cannot mentally and emotionally handle shit like this.

I dunno, y'all, I wanna see her get better and bounce back, but the girl is her own worst enemy. Feels like she really needs some actual third party intervention. Not support like Kson had been giving her, but someone to step in and push her to get therapy and metaphorically slap some sense into her. But if she had a support system like that, she wouldn't be in this mess...

It's just sad, man... I can't even laugh, or get all hyped up for juicy drama. It's just rough to watch. If she were some some actively malicious bitch, sure, but she just seems like a troubled woman who can't get her shit together. I hope things get better for her, but that may be a pipe dream.
This is how I felt in 2022, but I've given up having my sympathies if it's true she's a cheating whore. It's one thing to live a dual life of kayfabe GFE while married, it's another to cheat in real life too. She's not to be trusted. I don't care if she's attractive and talented, she's fucking toxic.

Tubedude

I just wanted to say that Japanese society doesnt like cheaters and they punish them harder than pedophiles so if MafuMafu didnt write that part off then people wouldnt take his side, also who is that "lover"? if Mikeneko its so toxic i doubt that guy wouldnt also want to talk about her, why nobody its looking into this part that also seems made up?

Punishing them how, legally? The tweet says he cheated for 10 years, not is going to jail for 10 years. I can't find any legal punishment for him cheating, just industry and community scorn shit.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This is how I felt in 2022, but I've given up having my sympathies if it's true she's a cheating whore. It's one thing to live a dual life of kayfabe GFE while married, it's another to cheat in real life too. She's not to be trusted. I don't care if she's attractive and talented, she's fucking toxic.
This is assuming everything is legit, and to be perfectly frank I don't trust a soul involved in this situation. It's a bunch of headcases all pointing fingers, clawing for drama, and desperately trying to to "win" something.

Hell I trust Mafu less than I trust her. He sets off every "never trust a man who portrays himself as soft and nonthreatening" red flag.

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Truly the end is never the end is never the end with Miguel Gato. I honestly don't care about the whole GFE while in a relationship part (it's a business, scummy or not), but real life cheating is a no no - and even on the off chance that Ako really isn't Mikeneko, it probably doesn't matter anymore given that it's taken less than a day for her to absolutely get BTFO in the court of public opinion. Final yab for her or not, I don't expect her reputation to come back from this.

Well, there's always a chance it does, but this is the lady who played Needy Streamer Overload in real life in 2022, I doubt she's mentally sound enough to stage a proper comeback without fucking it all up.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Punishing them how, legally? The tweet says he cheated for 10 years, not is going to jail for 10 years. I can't find any legal punishment for him cheating, just industry and community scorn shit.
Yeah sorry i was talking about the social part
She its going to get dropped by everyone if these claims are true

roktofferson

proctor's slumber can even hit long dead chubas. Imagine what'll happen someday when he sleeps the long sleep.

braindoko

we're forgetting the real victim of this whole ordeal: the cat's ashes
have_a_seat_wherever.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You see, I was raised in a racist environment but grew out of it because I felt the cons outdid the pros. People like this make me question my past decisions.

About the drama: if Mafumafu threw the shit into the fan because he felt jealous of her current achievements he is just as menhera as him (I had my doubts from the first impact). It will be extremely hilarious if PonyCanyon drops her cum-ragged ass because of it, and if the story about the cat ashes is true, I think she deserves even worse.

And we're still on the first month of 2024 guys, be prepared.
:amepopcorn:

This is going to be the year a vtuber either dies on air or is murdered. It's the only way to go up from where we're heading.

Top Bottom