"O SHIT A BRIDGE!"Shirakami Fubuki

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Negzana

Part 2 of Soju's breakdown:

TLDR: RushiNekoZuna BuckBreak Soju so hard that Soju spoke(don't know if it's the first time Soju spoke before)

Her audience (and herself?) seem to be trying to get her to debut. The situation mentally broke her into considering being the vtuber she thought mikeneko was.
If she debuts, the cycle shall continue.
I kinda hope Memory proves to be the vtuber people wanted Rushia to be. I haven't watched her much but I assume that's Sakana's intention. I feel bad for Soju and don't want the cycle to repeat but this time it's SEA edition.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Her audience (and herself?) seem to be trying to get her to debut. The situation mentally broke her into considering being the vtuber she thought mikeneko was.
If she debuts, the cycle shall continue.
After Rushia was terminated she made Mumei clips for a while. Maybe she could try that again. It doesn't even have to be Mumei. There are plenty of Hololive members who are less of an emotional rollercoaster than Rushia.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
That's an amazingly terrible idea.

I have a better one: Get fucking laid.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
That didn't seem to help Rushia at all.
That's true, but being the girl she thought Rushia was is just as menhera, but with less sex.

The choice is obvious.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That's true, but being the girl she thought Rushia was is just as menhera, but with less sex.

The choice is obvious.
the dickings will continue until menhera improves.

soap suds

[archive of thread]
Shondo take your meds.

It seems like a lot of people want to separate Rushia and Mikeneko. They want to cherish the good times they had with her and all that.
Didn't one of the NijiJP males have to admit on stream he's married with child after one of the females blurted it out (or "blurted it out") on stream? I recall seeing a translated clip at some point and I think he had his young son on stream briefly too. I can't find who it was right now, though. It could have been a Holostar but I'm 80% sure it was a Liver.
Mea revealed Gwelu was married "on accident" and Gwelu went live to "apologize" to fans. In reality, instead of announcing he was married like a normal person, he made up this plan of Mea letting it slip that he was married, and then he did a whole fake apology video confirming it. The funny thing is that Mea agreed to help him without realizing that he was actually married. She thought it was just a huge joke, but no, he is a married man.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

It seems like a lot of people want to separate Rushia and Mikeneko. They want to cherish the good times they had with her and all that.

Mea revealed Gwelu was married "on accident" and Gwelu went live to "apologize" to fans. In reality, instead of announcing he was married like a normal person, he made up this plan of Mea letting it slip that he was married, and then he did a whole fake apology video confirming it. The funny thing is that Mea agreed to help him without realizing that he was actually married. She thought it was just a huge joke, but no, he is a married man.

Nah Fuck that i love crazy bitches

This wasnt an Act she really its like THIS

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nah Fuck that i love crazy bitches

This wasnt an Act she really its like THIS

you think she screamed like that when Mafu kicked her out for good
also if she just switched back to normal for a split second to say hi to a sweet potato cart or some shit

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
you think she screamed like that when Mafu kicked her out for good
also if she just switched back to normal for a split second to say hi to a sweet potato cart or some shit
Too bad they both couldn't be spaced.

GOTBB

Now having read everything I have one question...

Did she ever get the teeth thing fixed?

xsS6wMrU_o.jpg

I am of the opinion of whatever. Live and let live. Spend your money how you want. Say dumb shit, lie, whatever. It all balances out. Everyone just make your own choices and live your own life.
I mean, gossip is interesting enough but getting too emotionally invested in ANYTHING internet is always going to lead to ruin.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Seems doubful. People have the opposite reaction on reddit. Also that Kris account is a massive retard who spends all day talking about 4chan rrats(despite claiming to hate them) and being a hater, in general. He's basically a vtweeter version of Falseyed or Khyo

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Seems doubful. People have the opposite reaction on reddit. Also that Kris account is a massive retard who spends all day talking about 4chan rrats(despite claiming to hate them) and being a hater, in general. He's basically a vtweeter version of Falseyed or Khyo
I can understand both Points
Its obvious now more than never that all of the Holos are the person behind the avatar + their manager
So thats why Rushia feels and its so different

But i think its also obvious that Mikeneko doesnt care about Hololive because she is trying to throw Aqua and Shion into her personal problems and leaked information to save her own ass
So she is an awful person that ruined her legacy and i can also understand people changing their perspective about Rushia

The Rratarded Alt

I can understand both Points
Its obvious now more than never that all of the Holos are the person behind the avatar + their manager
So thats why Rushia feels and its so different

But i think its also obvious that Mikeneko doesnt care about Hololive because she is trying to throw Aqua and Shion into her personal problems and leaked information to save her own ass
So she is an awful person that ruined her legacy and i can also understand people changing their perspective about Rushia
Mike was already being a bitch while she was Rushia, though. She was leaking shit to a dramatuber about her coworkers while she was still working as Rushia. That's about as low as you can get. Not sure how anyone could still think of the character "Rushia" in a positive light after that.

I get people may try and separate it, but I would say it should not be separated. She was actively being a duplicitive snake behind the scenes of Hololive because of demons of her own making.

Not-Username

Mike was already being a bitch while she was Rushia, though. She was leaking shit to a dramatuber about her coworkers while she was still working as Rushia. That's about as low as you can get. Not sure how anyone could still think of the character "Rushia" in a positive light after that.

I get people may try and separate it, but I would say it should not be separated. She was actively being a duplicitive snake behind the scenes of Hololive because of demons of her own making.
You are not making sense.
On the one hand you say they shouldn't be separated.
In the other you say "behind the scenes"

She never fucked up as the character on stream.
This character is what those people want to remember.

I think that is fair.

Negzana

This character is what those people want to remember
I think that is fair.
The issue is Rushia is basically everything Mikeneko was with the nasty parts hidden. She is inseparable from the personality of Mikeneko because that's the personality Mike poured into the character. This isn't just watching a movie and knowing the actor behind the character is a jackass, this is a lot more personal to the actual talent. It's one thing when the clingy yandere GF is just fun kayfabe, it's another when it's very real and very terrifying

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

This character is what those people want to remember.

I think that is fair.
If they want to delude themselves, then sure, I guess. I just don't see how anyone can look back at her interactions with other holomems and not think "wow and she was telling korekore all about x's personal life behind their back while she acted friendly with them on stream."

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

If they want to delude themselves, then sure, I guess. I just don't see how anyone can look back at her interactions with other holomems and not think "wow and she was telling korekore all about x's personal life behind their back while she acted friendly with them on stream."
Sadly its a shame COVER didnt specify what she leaked
After her termination she tried to play the victim and it worked because they where so vague
MY opinion never changed, someone who thinks of themselves before the rest its always a scum

Not-Username

The issue is Rushia is basically everything Mikeneko was with the nasty parts hidden. She is inseparable from the personality of Mikeneko because that's the personality Mike poured into the character. This isn't just watching a movie and knowing the actor behind the character is a jackass, this is a lot more personal to the actual talent. It's one thing when the clingy yandere GF is just fun kayfabe, it's another when it's very real and very terrifying
Why does it matter for a viewer (not a gachi) how the person behind the character is?!
If people enjoyed the character and the streams then they can keep that memory and put aside the actor. Nothing wrong with that.
It would be different if she bled the fuck ups into the streams and poisoned the experience.

I'd argue especially for corpo vtubers it is always advised to separate actor and character.

I get why the line for this gets very blurry for vtubers. I just think it's healthier to always assume that the person is different behind the scenes

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The problem is that there is no difference between the character and the actor, not really.

I mean sure, a vtuber uses a fake name and hides behind an anime girl avatar. They might even talk about things in a certain way that fits into the lore, but ultimately what you see on the screen is the real person. It's not really the same kind of acting you see in a movie or on television.

Vtubing is not like professional wrestling.

Top Bottom