"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

Mascot Thread v2: Brown Woman Good Edition

Towle

1/5
I've seen enough brown people in my life.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
3 or 6.

Pilldog looks strange in blue or cyan though.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I like 1, she looks as if she hasn't slept for a month which is something The Proctor should consider to stop more terrible things from happening to the vtuber community.

Zyklon Mag

Number 3 please, tan niggas for life

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It honestly just looks like 2 characters done in 2 different styles to me, as in 1/2/5 are one character in two styles, while 3/4/6 are the other. Am I the only one?
If I had to ramble off any personal change to see out of curiosity, I would either slightly lighten 6's skin, or slightly darken 5's skin and hair.

Anyway I'm preferential to the dark hair and would say 6 with no changes.

Peachmoon

The Assman
If we have to settle then 1/5.
Alright now who's gonna start streaming as Asylum-chan in 2024? :smugina:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
If we have to settle then 1/5.
Alright now who's gonna start streaming as Asylum-chan in 2024? :smugina:
Sena Bonbon. The mascot is just her in a nurse's uniform.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm surprised no one has pointed out the coincidence that our mascot design was looking a lot like Parasi in the bandaged bunny design

Koronesuki

X-Potato
There are only so many possible variations of an anime bunny girl and there are a lot of bunny girl vtubers. Odds are that the mascot was going to end up looking similar to at least one of them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Even more then that both are rabbit and medical themed. While we could go out of the way to make it as different as possible common themes including nurse wear bandages and such make it even closer.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Holy shit, I forgot this was even a thing.

I'm guessing this never panned out then?

Anyway.

I'm surprised no one has pointed out the coincidence that our mascot design was looking a lot like Parasi in the bandaged bunny design
There are only so many possible variations of an anime bunny girl and there are a lot of bunny girl vtubers. Odds are that the mascot was going to end up looking similar to at least one of them.
In light of developments since January 1st, we really ought to consider a mascot for the Groomcord too.

Prostate seductively stroking the broomdog's fluffy tail while sitting in his lap.

Top Bottom