"I sound like a killer"Suzuhara Lulu

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

You'd figure Phase would at least include some of the personal dox info as blocked in comments, which prevents them from appearing in youtube chat and vod comments.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
You'd figure Phase would at least include some of the personal dox info as blocked in comments, which prevents them from appearing in youtube chat and vod comments.
That would confirm the dox. Ignoring it is the best approach unless it is no longer possible.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I really can't imagine anything they've tried before working on Shiina either, girl has her menhera moments, but she's a tough cookie overall.
Does anyone know why the Sharty people are moving on to her? She hasn't done anything to piss anyone off in a long time, and this level of hate is strange for her specifically. Im assume its the Sharty people expanding their target list, as what the have been dong previously has not been working.
Anyone heard from Spooki recently?

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Biboo has finally got her hat. :BijouBijou:

IMG_20240903_151529.jpg

And she heads right back to Gamba...the addiction is too much...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

lolwatagain

Does anyone know why the Sharty people are moving on to her? She hasn't done anything to piss anyone off in a long time, and this level of hate is strange for her specifically. Im assume its the Sharty people expanding their target list, as what the have been dong previously has not been working.
I doubt this, because Shiina's dox aren't on the Sharty wiki.

Also, the doc that was posted came from the Homeland thread, which means it's unlikely to be a sharty retard, as they have proven themselves to be unable to use other resources, time and time again. I would believe that it was the Sharty if it was the dox of a Mongolian living in Russia, or something else ridiculous.

Anyone heard from Spooki recently?
Could be ShortFatOtaku's crew too.

MoiusFale

I doubt this, because Shiina's dox aren't on the Sharty wiki.

Also, the doc that was posted came from the Homeland thread, which means it's unlikely to be a sharty retard, as they have proven themselves to be unable to use other resources, time and time again. I would believe that it was the Sharty if it was the dox of a Mongolian living in Russia, or something else ridiculous.

Could be ShortFatOtaku's crew too.
I'm mostly a lurker on TVA but every since the sharty stuff started I've been checking the site every now and then, I can confirm that this was the "them" though, put in quotes because I'm 95% sure it was a single person just by the way the replies to the thread look: https://web.archive.org/web/20240903082923/https://soyak.party/soy/thread/8467360.html
Looking at the main thread on their /raid/ board, it seems the guy got pissed/desperate because someone called him out on their recent raids being failures plus the overall apathy the site has towards Pippa now and decided to go one-man army. He seems to be a major autist judging by the sheer amount of responses he has on the main thread so, I don't think he will stop anytime soon (The thread has 565 replies, and 249 of them are from him).

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The fucking Yamanbas spoiling firestorm before Onolumi can make hilarious errors...

lolwatagain

I'm mostly a lurker on TVA but every since the sharty stuff started I've been checking the site every now and then, I can confirm that this was the "them" though, put in quotes because I'm 95% sure it was a single person just by the way the replies to the thread look: https://web.archive.org/web/20240903082923/https://soyak.party/soy/thread/8467360.html
Looking at the main thread on their /raid/ board, it seems the guy got pissed/desperate because someone called him out on their recent raids being failures plus the overall apathy the site has towards Pippa now and decided to go one-man army. He seems to be a major autist judging by the sheer amount of responses he has on the main thread so, I don't think he will stop anytime soon (The thread has 565 replies, and 249 of them are from him).
Oh man, is that Chase?

MoiusFale

Oh man, is that Chase?
I personally couldn't tell you but for Pippas sake I hope it is, because the alternative is that there are now 2 (or 3 if you count Henry but AFAIK that guy has been MIA for a while) terminally online turbo autists that just want her gone.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Fauna has just discovered that any block outside the town can be mined and will be replaced automatically within a few seconds, this includes latterns, cauldrons, campfires, bricks, and anything else. She is currently running around mining up the world for stock for Faunamart.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fauna has just discovered that any block outside the town can be mined and will be replaced automatically within a few seconds, this includes latterns, cauldrons, campfires, bricks, and anything else. She is currently running around mining up the world for stock for Faunamart.
She's lucky the one building the jail is in her team :gloomiLaugh:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Guess I'll tune in to Green Machine again. I was kind of expecting her to take a break from Enrico today, but maybe they can't.

So there's 19 members, and so far we've had 3 "memory" videos, one per day. Presumably there's going to be one per day for all of them, so that's 19 sessions. 19 days. They started on Aug 31st, so that puts the last member video on Sept 18th, unless they take days off.

Are they going to take days off, in between gens maybe? Myth will be done if they get Kiara's tonight and Watson's tomorrow. Maybe they'll take Enrico breaks in-between. I wonder if they have more planned after getting all the memories. Maybe a 20th finale video with all of them.

I also wonder if they'll have separate videos for FuwaMoco. Probably, but just focused on a different twin each time.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I was kind of expecting her to take a break from Enrico today, but maybe they can't.
Kiara has taken 2 days off from it because of 3D recording, Kronii is going on vacation, and Bae is busy with a lot of things, they can take time away from this streams no problem so I don't think it's an issue.
Are they going to take days off, in between gens maybe?
Probably, they may have mentioned how long it was going to last in the stream where they announced it but I wasn't paying attention so I don't remember hearing anything about it, I just saw some people in Kronii's chat saying it was Myth starting out with no mention of the other gens, but again take it with a grain of salt because I don't know if anything was said about it.

GiGi asked Kronii to watch a Neil Breen movie with her when she comes back from her trip, as a One on One watchalong
1653462850036.png

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Biboo (now the princess of Libestan Immergreen Kingdom) has knighted CC, who demanded to be called Lord Protector.

Monarchs better watch out.
Oliver_Cromwell_by_Samuel_Cooper.jpg

Last edited:

LurkerD

Biboo (now the princess of Libestan) has knighted CC, who demanded to be called Lord Protector.

Monarchs better watch out.
View attachment 77479

This is funnier when you realize that the Lord Protector is the title that Corvo had in Dishonored (which CC said is one of her favorite games) and Corvo was the empress's lover and "secretly" the princesses father.

mismatch

Mumei woke up 45 minutes late for her stream and just in time for the server reset.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC and Biboo almost got themselves trapped in Gura's jail, forgetting that Biboo could just fly out any time.

CC is still hyperactively jumping around and playing with everything/one she sees. I think she may have ADHD.

mismatch

Gura was just accosted by Ame and Gigi in order to prevent her from remembering the location of the hidden resource mines in her homeland of Atlantis. She went to black screen and is pretending pretty much the entire stream so far didn't happen.
CC and Biboo almost got themselves trapped in Gura's jail, forgetting that Biboo could just fly out any time.

CC is still hyperactively jumping around and playing with everything/one she sees. I think she may have ADHD.
Biboo can't fly out of jail, only scarlet wand members can fly in that region.

LurkerD

Gura and CC now planning a coup, i think this the third coup i have heard about today.

Top Bottom