"In Japanese, I thought the meaning was -'We are eating sad crabs'-"Ookami Mio

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lord Protector CC, aka Littlefinger with ADHD, is plotting to overthrow Kronii (aka Tam Gander) and put Biboo on the throne as a puppet for the Red Hats guild (can't remember the name). She's trying to recruit Biboo and the other Red Hats into the coup and trap their enemies in the jail.

This is getting complicated.

Also GiGi keeps calling her because she said she would help them with the Ina dungeon but CC keeps getting sidetracked with plotting and also getting lost while dragging Shiori along.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Someone's gonna need to put together an after action report for all these shenanigans once its all over. One of those 6 hour video essays covering all the different plots and schemes.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Mirin is back at Elden Ring. She was planning on streaming it a bit and then dropping it but then she got addicted. Currently on part five of a planned two part series!

Wixoyu

Wow, Kiara's dungeon has Resident Evil laser traps. The castle also looks amazing, they really cooked with this.

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's Gigi's stream but I hear Gura and Ame talking a lot more.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Nah i hear plenty of her screams to, but for real i think its because she gets quiet when she goes gamer mode.

Also very fitting that the phoenix's dungeon involves many fiery deaths and respawns.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Well CC redid the Eldritch dungeon with the behind mems instead of doing the new dungeon. On the plus side, Ina was there so I got to see her reaction to her dungeon.

Wixoyu

And now there's a Asura's Wrath boss fight.

mismatch

I think we know where all the development time went, lol.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Kiara's dungeon might be the best one so far. They even have a boss fight and the obstacles they set up definitely trump the annoying sanity mechanic Ina's one had.

Edit: Welp, Gigi has to watch as her girl gets licked. Back to cucking I guess

Last edited:

mismatch

The way Gura sprinted for the hills the moment everybody started talking. Truly the successor to Aqua's legacy.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura really did seem to be enjoying herself.

Wixoyu

Fuwawa having a conversation:
Mococoe in the background: *Screaming*

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Fuwawa having a conversation:
Mococoe in the background: *Screaming*
She has successfully harassed Nerissa for like 12 minutes to get 3k off her, only to immediately turn it into more lotto tickets. Mococo might be a guard dog of those Jew goblin vaults in Harry Potter instead of the underworld lol.

mismatch

She has successfully harassed Nerissa for like 12 minutes to get 3k off her, only to immediately turn it into more lotto tickets. Mococo might be a guard dog of those Jew goblin vaults in Harry Potter instead of the underworld lol.
It was unclear to me why Mococo felt she was owed money in the first place.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wow, Kiara's dungeon has Resident Evil laser traps. The castle also looks amazing, they really cooked with this.
I think we know where all the development time went, lol.
Kiara's dungeon might be the best one so far. They even have a boss fight and the obstacles they set up definitely trump the annoying sanity mechanic Ina's one had.

It pays to be management's favorite by virtue of being the easiest to deal with and the timely one.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
IRyStocrats getting the Kronii experience, Minecraft offstream! :gloomiLaugh: watch Gohnathan or FWMC to get some IRyS if you want. :BijouBijou:

Jacks Wasted Life

These creations have been impressive, just feel bad for the interns that had to build them. I wonder if after this arc it will rekindle EN's love of minecraft, or make them glad they never have to play it until they are forced.

The casual zatsues, and random interactions in MC are so nice. I miss the old MC days. The only one who still plays is Fauna, and I doubt she enjoys the slog that she started with her world tree.

mismatch

These creations have been impressive, just feel bad for the interns that had to build them. I wonder if after this arc it will rekindle EN's love of minecraft, or make them glad they never have to play it until they are forced.

The casual zatsues, and random interactions in MC are so nice. I miss the old MC days. The only one who still plays is Fauna, and I doubt she enjoys the slog that she started with her world tree.
It's a pretty cool idea to fund a bigger project like this by selling merch of it. They should do this kind of thing more often, even without it needing to be a promo for some larger thing or whatever. Since EN doesn't really have anybody like Pekora or Miko that will organize big group projects (unless Ame is feeling especially energized), they might as well pay someone else to do it and make the fans foot the bill. Although I have my doubts about whether we'd be seeing this level of participation if it wasn't part of a PR effort of some sort. Gura doesn't stream 3 days out of 4 for just anybody, after all.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It was unclear to me why Mococo felt she was owed money in the first place.
I've been missing big pieces of stuff, but far as I could tell Nerissa is working as a bookie or something for Fauna and Mococo was harassing her for her winning lotto ticket payout, and as she was also putting in her new ticket orders with Nerissa. Could be wrong, but I figure that's why Rissa was calling Fauna "Boss"

It's actually a really cute idea and I adore things that bring them all together in various groups like this because you get so many random groups and encounters between people. Also the RP stuff adds cringekino despite how ridiculous it is. The dungeons and stuff do seem fairly well done as far as minecraft mmo can get, although I'm sure there's some dedicated autists out there which put how relatively simple they are to shame. But it's not like I expected a whole lot from a company project (Sorry Cover, but your trackrecord is pretty iffy for decent payoffs with random money sink projects)
I'm not exactly sure why it required what I assume was a decent chunk of money dumped into the promotional videos or whatnot, but I'm guessing they have some sort of idea for it. Admittedly for as cute as I find the idea, I have doubts about how "amazing" the pay off will be but whatever. The Journey's pretty fun so far.

Top Bottom