"I'm relax, I'm relax, uuh magma is my house!"Roboco

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Tam Gandr the future queen of lesbianstan is broke AF and scammed Calli out some of food :BijouBijou:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Here's the Ina lore video if you missed it the first time.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Biboo stays bald again:BijouBijou:

Edit: She's slowly regressing back into baby each time there's no hat lol.

Last edited:

Helkar

that intro screen is super cute
you almost forget it's Dizzy

God's Strongest Dragoon

"Dizzy, why is your setup so much better than ka-ching?" -Dizzy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I hate that even despite knowing it's just Dizzy with a fresh coat of paint the new model and the almost ASMR voice she's doing is working on me.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I haven't watched a Dizzy stream in weeks and I have no idea what the fuck is going on here

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Helkar

That's a well-done set.
Overall, preliminary assumption is that this is just an outlet for Dizzy to collab with people in an "official" capacity plus an opportunity for a behind-the-scenes look into Phase proceedings(did someone say "transparency"?). Judging by yesterday's tweet about "not starting another convoluted project right after finishing her last one", this thing is her idea, rather than management's, as to why it's on official channel - i...have no idea.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why is Shiina getting doxed in chat

Paladin

That's a well-done set.
Overall, preliminary assumption is that this is just an outlet for Dizzy to collab with people in an "official" capacity plus an opportunity for a behind-the-scenes look into Phase proceedings(did someone say "transparency"?). Judging by yesterday's tweet about "not starting another convoluted project right after finishing her last one", this thing is her idea, rather than management's, as to why it's on official channel - i...have no idea.
I was guessing that this was also a move to give the SEA and JP girls more chances to collaborate, as this timeslot is around noon for them

dumdum did nothing wrong

Helkar

Same thing happened in her own stream earlier today IIRC, saw it mentioned here, a bit weird to single out Shiina of all people, but eh, schizos will be schizos.

God's Strongest Dragoon

idk happened earlier in shiina's stream too. Giant asshole move to doxx meemaw
Same thing happened in her own stream earlier today IIRC, saw it mentioned here, a bit weird to single out Shiina of all people, but eh, schizos will be schizos.
Was it that same random account created on August 30th named Zach Willough?

Paladin

Does anyone know why the Sharty people are moving on to her? She hasn't done anything to piss anyone off in a long time, and this level of hate is strange for her specifically. Im assume its the Sharty people expanding their target list, as what the have been dong previously has not been working.

Reelinz

Helkar

I was guessing that this was also a move to give the SEA and JP girls more chances to collaborate, as this timeslot is around noon for them
Doez Dizzy speak moonrunes? Because if not, any collab with a JP that isn't Clara would be somewhat awkward.
It's a good Jelly collab spot though, for sure.
Im assume its the Sharty people expanding their target list, as what the have been dong previously has not been working.
I really can't imagine anything they've tried before working on Shiina either, girl has her menhera moments, but she's a tough cookie overall.

Paladin

Doez Dizzy speak moonrunes? Because if not, any collab with a JP that isn't Clara would be somewhat awkward.
It's a good Jelly collab spot though, for sure.

I really can't imagine anything they've tried before working on Shiina either, girl has her menhera moments, but she's a tough cookie overall.
Iori also exists and can use the extra screen time, and Shiina has improved a lot over the last few years, and she is one of the talents that can handle this type of shit the best, given she's been through much worse.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Does anyone know why the Sharty people are moving on to her? She hasn't done anything to piss anyone off in a long time, and this level of hate is strange for her specifically. Im assume its the Sharty people expanding their target list, as what the have been dong previously has not been working.
Because all of them are lolicon pedophiles in denial moving on to someone conventionally attractive. Thats it. Loli on screen is an excuse to try getting attention from girls that somewhat resemble children. Legal minor-substitutes. Have you ever wondered why they keep posting pippa pics when she was a minor? Hint: its not cause theres no other pictures.

Top Bottom