"Compare me to other vtubers !! I want to feel unoriginal. I want my ideas to be compared and made less because of others. Tear me down, spit on me, push me, pretend to love me and have a beautiful life with me until one day you decide to leave and break my heart"Megumi Kuragiri

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"I love clopping" - Ashelia "Lia" Rinkou

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, that was almost a great gamer move, Gigi

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Yandere Dizzy brings law to the lawless hellscape that is her local 7-11.

Bronze

Did something happened when I was afk? why the sudden end? I know Dizzy played the shortest mode but didn't catch the reason

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy says she's gonna up her streaming output.

Doesn't change anything and still tends to go only a hour

994d17af9fcaf563a65428fb328de3c0404599fa.gif

Did something happened when I was afk? why the sudden end? I know Dizzy played the shortest mode but didn't catch the reason

Not that I noticed really, game over stream over it seemed. I might have missed something tho

Salado

e.

wrong thread

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Bae is fighting Isshin and mad about it, she got Glock Sainted on her first run seeing Isshin proper. No one tell her about Inner Isshin and his extra level of bullshit :smugpipi:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bae is fighting Isshin and mad about it, she got Glock Sainted on her first run seeing Isshin proper. No one tell her about Inner Isshin and his extra level of bullshit :smugpipi:
Well, she can't get back to Glock Saint. She also didn't buy a new controller even though she knew hers was broken because she has :chibiBrainDamage: (affectionately)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She got to phase 3 just now. She's getting there, surely, but slowly. She has reached sanity-broken hours, though. Things are getting real silly.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It only took her five and a half hours. And tomorrow she's going to try the Demon of Hatred since the collab got cancelled.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Jelly pulling out all the heavy karaoke hits for just a random stream. VOD's probably gone after this though.

She just sang Creep, Mr. Brightside and In the End in the past fifteen minutes.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pulled up Jerry's stream, saw her singing "PS5 has no games", and immediately started archiving.

Kalion

:)
I don't think I've seen a female vtuber play Super Mario World and actually hold B to run.
This is why modern games are handholdy with long tutorials.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't think I've seen a female vtuber play Super Mario World and actually hold B to run.
This is why modern games are handholdy with long tutorials.
But they all skip the tutorials, too.

Well, except Onolumi, who'll do hours long ASMR streams reading manuals and lore for chat before starting the game.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Something about Lumi's face on this model gives me massive uncanny valley vibes or some other phenomenon that makes me feel slightly revulsed.

Stunned But Dumb

Something about Lumi's face on this model gives me massive uncanny valley vibes or some other phenomenon that makes me feel slightly revulsed.
Don't forget what she said about models: If she comes in with a stickman model that she spent 7k on, you have to compliment the hell out of it before any criticism or she'll have a woman moment

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Salado

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Stunned But Dumb

Ina says her family she was entertaining aren't big gamers so she tried to have them play Bloodborne...

Top Bottom