"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Salado

Stunned But Dumb

"Don't worry, I don't ever plan to stream on Twitch" - Mint Fantome

It came up a bit on her Spooky's stream right now. The way she talks about twitch makes me sometimes a bit suspicious on if she really will join VShojo

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

It came up a bit on her Spooky's stream right now. The way she talks about twitch makes me sometimes a bit suspicious on if she really will join VShojo
Reminder that she is talking about "Mint Fantome" and not Bint Bantome or whatever the fuck she names herself at Vshojo

RiverBear

Didn't Nazuma stream on Youtube too? Pretty sure Kson does too. She can be in VShojo and not be on Twitch

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

VSoyBoy

Never
Just half cooked clips from a mediocre editor in that channel

Only member that does it, everyone else doesnt touch YT for streams that much and just upload clips in their channels
Kuro and Michi stream on YouTube sometimes and Mouse had special YouTube streams for milestones.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Kuro and Michi stream on YouTube sometimes and Mouse had special YouTube streams for milestones.
They still arent at the level of Kson who sometimes streams more on Youtube than Twitch

Salado

1721102694315656.png

Stunned But Dumb

Sexy Nasa...
Edit: Don't bonk me! It's whats happening on stream!

Salado

Master Doragon Troll.

VSoyBoy

They still arent at the level of Kson who sometimes streams more on Youtube than Twitch
Still think that if Mint comes knocking, saying she'll join if she can stream on YouTube, VShojo will make it possible. They've made special deals before and they make their money on merch, not streaming.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Salado

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last I knew the platform determines the language Kson streams in for YouTube it's JP and for twitch it's EN, I doubt there is any mandate to use twitch they just seem to choose it

RiverBear

Last I knew the platform determines the language Kson streams in for YouTube it's JP and for twitch it's EN, I doubt there is any mandate to use twitch they just seem to choose it
Most of KSon's JP viewers know her from Youtube anyways, so it makes sense to keep her JP streams there

Twitch just seems to be the default since most of them stream on Twitch anyways.

Jack Sneed

Retarded Lurker (extra autism edition)
Lumi's gnomeposting rn, you love to see it

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Trix's humming is so :shiinastare:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
:raoraItalian:: I'm so sleepy, I'm ready to kill everyone... in Minecraft.

:SelenHAHAhere:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
These fucking idiots. They fit in perfectly.

Negzana

Top Bottom