"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Uruka is now explaining her taste in men and it's not helping those allegations.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"I'm not a lesbian! Here, have a look at these effeminate fantasy men that I find attractive"

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
"I'm not a lesbian! Here, have a look at these effeminate fantasy men that I find attractive"
Jokes aside, I think it's pretty common for straight women to really like feminine looking pretty boy characters.

Not in this case, though. Here it's more proof that Uruka is lesmaxxing to the max.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Well I wasn't betting on Uruka loving the baha blast, the doritos gordita taco and the nacho fries. World's full of surprises.

If only I could throne her gallons of Baja Blast

:urtearingmeapart:
Bottle Of 18-Year Single-Malt Baja Blast Sells At Auction For $145K
BEVERLY HILLS, CA — A bottle of 18-year-old single-malt Baja Blast sold for a record-breaking $145,000 Wednesday at Christie's auction house. The rare find attracted everyone from celebrities to wealthy oil barons who battled on the auction floor for the privilege of owning the rarely aged beverage.

"Mountain Dew Baja Blast was a Taco Bell exclusive for so many years that it's rare to find such an old vintage," said the Mountain Dew expert who certified the item. "The supply is usually drained each year, and rarely bottled. This is a true find!"

This particular bottle was discovered hidden in the water-tight cache of a shipwreck off the Dominican coast. It remains sealed and in pristine condition, untouched by man for almost two decades.

The bidding reportedly started at a modest $50,000 but the price escalated quickly as the auctioneer described the one-of-a-kind taste of Baja Blast. "The combination of lime and tropical fruit is unmatched. It boldly delivers a vibrant tangy and slightly citrusy profile. Perfect for any collector or anyone hoping to pop it open for a special occasion."

A tense 13-minute bidding war ended in victory for a wealthy Swedish count who had flown to California specifically to bid on the item. "Baja Blast is my favorite drink!" said Count Viscount of Stegeholm. "I simply had to have it!"

At publishing time, Count Viscount had added the bottle of Baja Blast to his ever-expanding collection of vintage sodas. It took a place of honor next to an unopened bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red featuring a printing of Captain Panaka from The Phantom Menace on the label.

Salado

I'm digging this Dizzy stream.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Airi is explaining what happened to her. A 40-foot container truck lane changed into her.

Salado

A 40ft container ran into Airi's car...

Paladin

Neck and Back brace. Jesus.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Airi lives in a Final Destination movie, she just avoids her fate through sheer force of pon

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Surely nothing will go wrong on Airi's daily 3-5h commute in a neck brace, back brace, and with a left leg and arm that hurt to use. :optimistic:

Paladin

1721016923772.png

FISHMAN! GET AIRI OUT OF THAT BLACK COMPANY AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Airi is explaining what happened to her. A 40-foot container truck lane changed into her.
I wonder how close was she to the trailer underside between the wheels.
Being in a smaller car and getting into a lane change crash around that area usually means getting pulled in to the back wheels and fucking crushed if the trailer doesn't have the side bumpers covering the gap.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Christ, I know we joke about her pon-ness, but she really is lucky to be alive from this one. Horrible to hear that happened to her. Glad she got away and that she's doing everything she needs to recover.

And of course, glad to hear her cheerful self again despite everything. Hoping she gets better soon.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi goes to turn down the bgm volume and realizes it's been off the whole time. :whatastory:

Salado

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Surely nothing will go wrong on Airi's daily 3-5h commute in a neck brace, back brace, and with a left leg and arm that hurt to use. :optimistic:
View attachment 73741
FISHMAN! GET AIRI OUT OF THAT BLACK COMPANY AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!
I wonder how close was she to the trailer underside between the wheels.
Being in a smaller car and getting into a lane change crash around that area usually means getting pulled in to the back wheels and fucking crushed if the trailer doesn't have the side bumpers covering the gap.
Christ, I know we joke about her pon-ness, but she really is lucky to be alive from this one. Horrible to hear that happened to her. Glad she got away and that she's doing everything she needs to recover.

And of course, glad to hear her cheerful self again despite everything. Hoping she gets better soon.
Airi needs to become work-from-home (or a housewife) ASAP, she is really rolling the dice on being behind the wheel in fucking SoCal.

I wonder what the chances are of the trucker being an illegal or a pajeet..

Salado

lol

:whatastory:

e:
1721018192854269.jpg

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Airi..

And Hime has a membership-only working/recording stream.

lol

Top Bottom