"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

She's definitely joining holoen gen4 :takocope:
>she announces indefinite hiatus
>less than a week later EN4 is announced
>none of the girls are her
>ReGloss 2 is announced
>not her again
>turns out the brain worms got to her and she's stacking shelves at a Safeway in Atlanta

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I don't think she will quit entirely like she was planning to. Maybe she will stay indie, maybe she will join VS, maybe somewhere else. But I don't think she will quit entirely.
I might be ignorant because I don't know her personal circumstances, but as long as she isn't burnt out of vtubing, quitting vtubing is an obviously dumb idea. She said how expensive living is, but I can't imagine any normal job she could do being even close in salary to what she is raking in now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I might be ignorant because I don't know her personal circumstances, but as long as she isn't burnt out of vtubing, quitting vtubing is an obviously dumb idea. She said how expensive living is, but I can't imagine any normal job she could do being even close in salary to what she is raking in now.
I don't think money is the issue so much as the burnout.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Muyu just said that her parents would pay kids to hang out with her growing up because her health prohibited her from going out to play.

For those familiar with Purin, what is her opinion on Sonic the Hedgehog OCs? :ameliaThink:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
These alerts are 10s each and they likely won't end during the stream and a fair number of them are over $10. If she goes for 2h that's at least 7k in a single stream. If not more like 20k.

If she pulls ~$8k minimum, depending where she lives, that could easily cover rent for a few months, probably bills plus a decent grocery budget, from one stream. She'd be nuts not to see this income and think "Nah I need to be a cashier."

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I didn't realize KvxArt did the rigging update for her until the ahegao face. Probably one of the only rigging jobs from him I don't hate.

Limkin

When you see some bugussy
bgs.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
mintsmistake.jpg

"This might be a mistake showing you guys this..."

Yes, it was. Thanks Boss. :pomuLove:

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
Heart eyes, blush, tongue, crying, etc... she actually has quite a few neat toggles.

Stunned But Dumb

I didn't realize KvxArt did the rigging update for her until the ahegao face. Probably one of the only rigging jobs from him I don't hate.
the bigger the boobs the worse the rig

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Runie and Eimi today

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I am guessing this is the guy that rigs all of VShojo. Guessing he couldn't go too crazy, which is why the rigging is actually good.

the bigger the boobs the worse the rig
Considering Henya is probably the best rigged VShojo girl, yeah this is probably true.

If Bae is watching, she must be so jealous.
foto_no_exif (36) (1).jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Mint Ectoplasm...

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
aren't_girls_the_cutest_when_they_are_almost_retarded.png

Attachments

• Mint.png
    Mint.png
    268.9 KB · Views: 22

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I am guessing this is the guy that rigs all of VShojo. Guessing he couldn't go too crazy, which is why the rigging is actually good.
Yeah he did Henya and Matara's alt outfits, i have no idea if he did work for the others too

Limkin

Finana is streaming right now btw, to a staggering 1095 viewers lol. I watched for a couple minutes to see if chat is acting up but nothing. And she didn't say a single word during that time, just staring at the game with zero commentary

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Top Bottom