"Mr. Syrios! LOL!"Harusaki Nodoka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Finana is streaming right now btw, to a staggering 1095 viewers lol. I watched for a couple minutes to see if chat is acting up but nothing. And she didn't say a single word during that time, just staring at the game with zero commentary
1095? That actually seems like a lot for her. We sure she isn't being botted by Nijisisters angry that another exliver is mogging them in numbers?

Also, Anakin popping up randomly on her dono notifications and confusing her is pretty amusing lol.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Muyu now scared herself when thinking about the possibility of Dead Internet Theory but for anime conventions: where all the cosplayers aren't fans of anime but ethots cosplaying as Genshin characters. "I can never enjoy a convention again!"

The Rrat

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Finana is streaming right now btw, to a staggering 1095 viewers lol. I watched for a couple minutes to see if chat is acting up but nothing. And she didn't say a single word during that time, just staring at the game with zero commentary
I think the lowest amount of viewers I saw her with was over 300 under 400 and what makes it funnier is that it was before the Selen drama
gurakek1-png.41132

Stunned But Dumb

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Muyu now scared herself when thinking about the possibility of Dead Internet Theory but for anime conventions: where all the cosplayers aren't fans of anime but ethots cosplaying as Genshin characters. "I can never enjoy a convention again!"
Where has she been
Ever since Patreon got popular theres probably more e-girls doing it than actual fans

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yeah he did Henya and Matara's alt outfits, i have no idea if he did work for the others too
He's done a couple for Mouse and he did Melody's as well. Melody's is probably the only Vshojo model he's done that doesn't have some sort of jank.

Stunned But Dumb

Frogbert my beloved

Limkin

1095? That actually seems like a lot for her. We sure she isn't being botted by Nijisisters angry that another exliver is mogging them in numbers?
I would imagine a significant portion of them is the same as me, who were curious why she is trying to stream at the same time, and if dumb bitch will say something stupid. They are just more patient than me

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Attachments

• 9b5.jpg
    9b5.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 10

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh, she has gifs enabled for her streamlabs dono. Which is why someone just sent her a Frogiwawa gif lol

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I want normies to like what I'm into, but I don't want them to try to change the culture around it because that's just plain disrespectful to the people that have already been there. You're straight up disrespecting the art form that you say you admire. You know what I mean? It makes me seethe. -Muyu
:nenebased:

Stunned But Dumb

Oh god... if she sings Bustin

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Title: Karaoke
20 Minutes in: This isn't a debut this is just a Howdy doodie.
1 hour in: How about actually singing, I've been talking the whole time.
1 hour 15min in: even pulls out introduction slides with likes and shit.
1 hour 25min in: finally begin the singing.

I'm not complaining, just found it funny.

Stunned But Dumb

Title: Karaoke
20 Minutes in: This isn't a debut this is just a Howdy doodie.
1 hour in: How about actually singing, I've been talking the whole time.
1 hour 15min in: even pulls out introduction slides with likes and shit.
1 hour 25min in: finally begin the singing.

I'm not complaining, just found it funny.
This isn't even half of her yapping power, tbh.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Let's goooooooooo

Top Bottom