"IRyS with explosives makes my health feel vuh-latul (Volatile) I am not pronouncing that word right, 'boledol'? voluhtyl... vola-teel!"IRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
finding a fucking normal one in phase is like finding a fucking tsuchinoko in Japan or a fucking bigfoot in the woods of canada
Everything revealed about Airi points to her being pretty normal, well adjusted and coming from a conservative Korean christian family, and this is despite living in SoCal.

Edit:
Now that I think about it, in the current year and even more in Cali, Airi is actually extremely abnormal based on all of that.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
She's moved on to cooking with expired panko (best by Oct 2023....) but Ina was doing a puppet show with small Inas. Very cute.....

Screenshot-2024-04-04-at-5-07-05-PM.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's moved on to cooking with expired panko (best by Oct 2023....) but Ina was doing a puppet show with small Inas. Very cute.....

Screenshot-2024-04-04-at-5-07-05-PM.png
She also started learning the Japanese lyrics for Roki for Calli's live until she was told they were doing the English version.
:takoChinese:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Everything revealed about Airi points to her being pretty normal, well adjusted and coming from a conservative Korean christian family, and this is despite living in SoCal.

Edit:
Now that I think about it, in the current year and even more in Cali, Airi is actually extremely abnormal based on all of that.
Have you heard her talk about the company she works at? That woman has been beaten down so fucking hard by her superiors she thinks her workplace is normal. The past couple months when she does stream she's completely exhausted.

Not to mention she said she apparently makes only a bit more than minimum wage at the end of it all. I'm not sure if that's from the extreme amount of overwork they put her through negates any benefit of being salary or if it's cause whatever reason she can't just quit is also something they also extract financially from her paycheck.

She reminds me of the protag from Zom 100. She's broken, she's just better at coping with it than the rest.

Stunned But Dumb

I just got in, is Ina lagging extra hard today for anyone or is it me?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Have you heard her talk about the company she works at? That woman has been beaten down so fucking hard by her superiors she thinks her workplace is normal. The past couple months when she does stream she's completely exhausted.

Not to mention she said she apparently makes only a bit more than minimum wage at the end of it all. I'm not sure if that's from the extreme amount of overwork they put her through negates any benefit of being salary or if it's cause whatever reason she can't just quit is also something they also extract financially from her paycheck.

She reminds me of the protag from Zom 100. She's broken, she's just better at coping with it than the rest.
This is just depressing broken instead of the funny haha terminally online/femcel kind

Stunned But Dumb

Doing a cooking stream... with no ingredients but cabbage in her fridge. She just went grocery shopping this week

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The phrase "what do you do after you achieve your dream?" is all I can think about watching Mint right now...

Hope the butterflies aren't too strong.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The phrase "what do you do after you achieve your dream?" is all I can think about watching Mint right now...

Hope the butterflies aren't too strong.
For some reason i doubt she fully achieved it

Limkin

Pomu tax evasion arc begins now. At least she wouldn't flee across half the globe to do so

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
And she is still thinking about getting a job at a grocery store... Is she fixable?

Limkin

"The old outfit is outdated" I am not so sure Niji's models are any newer tech wise lol

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fauna got her pussy out and played with it on her member stream :BijouBijou:
1634311536084.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So yeah, she doesn't know if she is gonna stick around or not. As expected, she really doesn't have any long-term plans.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Mint: "Am I coming back permanently? I don't know. Maybe..."

Also Mint: [extensive yapping about potential future plans]

Give it to us straight, Boss.

Plus with how much is being poured into her bank account right now, ain't no way she's going to think she needs another part time job.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Mint: "Am I coming back permanently? I don't know. Maybe..."

Also Mint: [extensive yapping about potential future plans]

Give it to us straight, Boss.
I don't think she will quit entirely like she was planning to. Maybe she will stay indie, maybe she will join VS, maybe somewhere else. But I don't think she will quit entirely.

Limkin

"My thighs are dripping!"
that sounds just as bad in context as out of it

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
These alerts are 10s each and they likely won't end during the stream and a fair number of them are over $10. If she goes for 2h that's at least 7k in a single stream. If not more like 20k.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I don't think she will quit entirely like she was planning to. Maybe she will stay indie, maybe she will join VS, maybe somewhere else. But I don't think she will quit entirely.
She's definitely joining holoen gen4 :takocope:

Top Bottom