"Crazy? I was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with Erina. and Erina makes me crazy"Makinists

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Apparently dizzy has decided against capturing Pals and just kills them all. She's so fucking broken bros...

once she realizes that Pals have genetic traits that can be passed down through extensive breeding, she will regret not enslaving as many as she can

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Fishman wished for a Minecraft tuber and got Muyu, but the monkeys paw curled and he ended up with a One Piece tuber too.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought for sure the phase girls would be sharing a Palworld server, at least by now. What's the hold up.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I thought for sure the phase girls would be sharing a Palworld server, at least by now. What's the hold up.

millions of players hammering the servers at once

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Some of them are on a server, not sure if all of them are though. I think Shiina, Jelly, Remi, Uruka, Lumi, Sakana, Dizzy and maybe Airi are on one together.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Tuning into Biboo for a bit, very interested in what Relink has to offer

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sakana is going full sweat lord and camping all the boss mobs, pissing off all the girls

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Sakana is going full sweat lord and camping all the boss mobs, pissing off all the girls

once PVP is enabled, fishman will truly know fear

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Maybe they will rebel and make another server, no fish allowed :fishfry::fishmandispair:

Negzana

Yagoo is great and all, but he is kind of a mythical figurehead in Cover at this point. I like how Sakana has no mystique to him and is just as much of a dorky autist as the girls

Anime Fan

Sounds like Airi's surprise is some kind of video from her fans, Runie's going to hop in voice chat with her to watch it.

e: The art in that video was pretty good.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The Chinese are playing together one on server

Pippa is playing with her white friends

The non-Chinese are hanging out with Airi

:pochiidontlikeit:

Wait I forgot that Lumi wasn't Chinese

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Sounds like Airi's surprise is some kind of video from her fans, Runie's going to hop in voice chat with her to watch it.
Lia, Eimi, and Tenma too. :pochiidontlikeit:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yagoo is great and all, but he is kind of a mythical figurehead in Cover at this point. I like how Sakana has no mystique to him and is just as much of a dorky autist as the girls
I still firmly believe Sakana started a vtuber company to get people to play games with him. This is probably the happiest he's been since the inception of the company. Not cause of how well they're doing but cause they're all playing the same game.

Negzana

I still firmly believe Sakana started a vtuber company to get people to play games with him. This is probably the happiest he's been since the inception of the company. Not cause of how well they're doing but cause they're all playing the same game.
Probably figured he could kill two birds with one stone by making his own company. He could dip into the vtubing market and not be a lone gamer, monkey's paw is he got all the mentally ill women and Tsunderia.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Salado

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Of course Hetalia fan fiction gets brought up with Lia around.

Edit: NOT THE WATERMELON STORY

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This impromptu Airi Lia Eimi collab stemming from that Phase Anime video is hilarious.

braindoko

not this shit again
for anyone new to the racoon theory

Top Bottom