"Ah this place is in Massa-shyu-ssutts-shuu~ (State of Massachusetts)"Momosuzu Nene

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Muyu's jannies have to make a new account and they can't post in chat
She's so based for that :nenebased:

Should be mandatory for all Vtubers, kill all jannies by the way
That was one of the things I appreciated about Kiara. All her mods are told to be totally silent and just mod, not chat.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
That was one of the things I appreciated about Kiara. All her mods are told to be totally silent and just mod, not chat.
Isn't it amazing that even with multi million dollar company Vtubers, where 90% of the content is streaming, moderation is still run like they're a bunch of fucking 2 views? Maybe, i don't know they should have professional janitors? Just a thought you know, wouldn't want to miss a gold plate for the yacht collection, or get one less square meter of office space for your 69 giga trillion£€$ 3d studio.

httn

Hag enthusiast
>Muyu's jannies have to make a new account and they can't post in chat
She's so based for that :nenebased:
Mozzu did the same and its fucking great, i dont want to see some fucking wrench femboy who does it for free shit up chat with their grooming. Shutup and sweep in silence Janny.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Isn't it amazing that even wthi multi million dollar company Vtubers, where 90% of the content is streaming, moderation is still run like they're a bunch of fucking 2 views?
Wait, you mean having your boyfriend as a moderator isn't a great idea? What could possibly go wrong? :smugpipi:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Wait, you mean having your boyfriend as a moderator isn't a great idea? What could possibly go wrong? :smugpipi:
Ah that's true, skip a step in not having your mod team consist of slimy groomers, and instead already have them fucking you, always make sure to have people with the maximum amount of blackmail material of you possible in as high a position as possible, i read that in Forbes once i think.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Obake Pam just realized that one of the plans for Palworld is stealing other players Pals, and now her interest has shot up 100%

She also stated that she would be interested in having her model in the game, since you could do the same in Craftopia, to which I cross-post from the Pippa thread:

a hypothetical mod that could allow you to enslave and battle against chuubas in Palworld has the content potential to be the next HoloCure-like addiction and content infection, but anyone up to the task has to strike while the Palworld hype's still going

the fact that Palworld can be modded at all is a good sign for its longevity, content-wise

Let chuubas be themselves and enslave each other, and we will see addiction levels beyond what we previously thought possible

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Obake Pam just realized that one of the plans for Palworld is stealing other players Pals, and now her interest has shot up 100%

She also stated that she would be interested in having her model in the game, since you could do the same in Craftopia, to which I cross-post from the Pippa thread:

Let chuubas be themselves and enslave each other, and we will see addiction levels beyond what we previously thought possible
In the FAQ, they stated that eventually, they want to add Steam Workshop support and they look forward to seeing what kind of mods people come up with. So that should be fun as time goes on.

Even more fun will be the seethe when someone inevitably adds a mod to change the skin tone of the enemy NPCs and someone showcases their farms/factories completely run by these NPCs.
:deztheroom:

Bronze

I was watching Tenma and she raided Muyu so don't know what happened until that point, But she's dead silent, and a ball of rage :whatastory:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Are you accusing Proctor of running a harem?

God's Strongest Dragoon

In the FAQ, they stated that eventually, they want to add Steam Workshop support and they look forward to seeing what kind of mods people come up with. So that should be fun as time goes on.

Even more fun will be the seethe when someone inevitably adds a mod to change the skin tone of the enemy NPCs and someone showcases their farms/factories completely run by these NPCs.
:deztheroom:
Even in Palworld, they're obsolescent farming equipment

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Gura streaming tonight. Be on the lookout for Crush sightings.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Gura has had an energy drink and is visibly shaking, this is going to be a stream

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Literally the first thing she does is punch a sheep. No equipment, no pokeballs pal spheres, nothing.

Negzana

I forgot this outfit even existed. Still hate it.

Literally the first thing she does is punch a sheep. No equipment, no pokeballs pal spheres, nothing.
I hate her even more for attacking my oshi

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Wosekino right now.
Screenshot-20240124-222340-You-Tube.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

We fly

Quality bit

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
>Feet mentioned
I'm surprised she lasted almost an hour.

Negzana

Top Bottom