"Protein God-do issu Arnold Schwarzenegger, hai, let's watch Terminator with me!"Kannagi Loki

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

"Vine has been dead. Wake up, hag" -Lia to Airi

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Airi is right but Eimi and Lia are too fucking young to know.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Lia already makes me feel old but her interacting with :holohag: Airi is even worse. It feels like I'm being bullied directly

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's amazing how through sheer innocence and nativity Airi can be a more effective agent of chaos than Pippa.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Runie kept up her bit with the stream up to about the point Airi pulled her in for the watchalong and it has been one long One Piece autism stream since. My brain is melting worse than when I used to drink moonshine regularly. I only vaguely recognize time as a concept anymore, only that it is long and enduring.

Edit - she has now transitioned to new topics. Blessed be the runes and those who read them here.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did Ember private her pre-Phase channel? It was up a couple of months ago but now I can't find it

This is the link on the wiki, it doesn't haven any of the streams and doesn't have the Ember CH. moniker anymore...

I checked the internet archive and that indeed was the channel. I checked it out last I believe in November and everything was still up

Meanwhile

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
> Search for channel
> End up on this clip

I'm stopping looking

Sending that to someone

She's not wrong but went into far more detail and now I have an image of a snail trail in my head that I don't want

Ember was always weird but now the only evidence is the worst

:urtearingmeapart:

She also has a little dick between streams too

Also Airi just showed a picture of a dog humping the air and she called it "dancing"

I think its time to put everyone in Phase down

Bonus: You can't hide your shame forever woman

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sending that to someone

Ember was always weird but now the only evidence is the worst

:urtearingmeapart:

Also Airi just showed a picture of a dog humping the air and she called it "dancing"

I think its time to put everyone in Phase down
I don't often get a chance to post this one:

God's Strongest Dragoon

> Search for channel
> End up on this clip

I'm stopping looking

secondtime.png

That's Ember alright. I remember in one of her New Vegas streams when she had a mini-25 second tangent about how VR Skyrim doesn't have a limit on how fast you can stab something so she could "speed stab a child".

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I still firmly believe Sakana started a vtuber company to get people to play games with him. This is probably the happiest he's been since the inception of the company. Not cause of how well they're doing but cause they're all playing the same game.
The autist who couldn't get a girlfriend in highschool or college, so he became a harem anime protagonist.

wrp

>males cannot have holes
Wemi going off
:smugpipi:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The autist who couldn't get a girlfriend in highschool or college, so he became a harem anime protagonist.
A step down from Starcraft turret, in my opinion, but I guess no one's paying him to be that, sadly...

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla's worried that when phase JP comes out people will forget about her :pippasadl:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Wait I forgot that Lumi wasn't Chinese
Why do you think so? Did you know that there were a lot of chinks in the USSR? And lot of asians who looks like chinks too :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Negzana

I am trying to listen to Muyu's stream and is it bad if I legit cannot understand a single thing she says?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>Muyu's jannies have to make a new account and they can't post in chat
She's so based for that :nenebased:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I am trying to listen to Muyu's stream and is it bad if I legit cannot understand a single thing she says?
Well, she is sick (and not in the doing a sick trick way) you should be able to understand at least 60%, do you smell burning toast perhaps?
>Muyu's jannies have to make a new account and they can't post in chat
She's so based for that :nenebased:
Should be mandatory for all Vtubers, kill all jannies by the way

Top Bottom