"I'm a bottom feeder, you give me the bare minimum and I'll slurp it up"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Topo Chico

Panko's ability to make the worst decision every turn is impressive. And she still managed to get Audrey.
She is the true rizzler
e: she cannot beat the timer

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ensok

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
FUCK! Kotoka was convinced to play LOL by some jp senpais, IT IS OVER! I'll still watch it tho...

Seems like most jp streamers and vtubers having been playing LOL alot recently because a big jp streamer called K4sen has been pushing everyone to play it.

The future is bleak...

God's Strongest Dragoon

FUCK! Kotoka was convinced to play LOL by some jp senpais, IT IS OVER! I'll still watch it tho...

Seems like most jp streamers and vtubers having been playing LOL alot recently because a big jp streamer called K4sen has been pushing everyone to play it.

The future is bleak...
Apparently all the signs are pointing to Vsaikyo being about LoL this year instead of Apex. Expect a lot of LoL coming up.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Oh boy here we go again

Oh are we actually cooking this stream?

I actually cant believe it

FAUNA GAMING LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Aaaaaaaand we're back to being stupid, nature is healing

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Fauna's doing it! LETS GO

edit: Nevermind:guradumbl:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Fauna's doing it! LETS GO

edit: Nevermind:guradumbl:
you were saying?

Seems like she burned too many braincells in the first half of the stream

Last edited:

Lord Umbra

Homeless dragon loli vtuber doing a donothon

httn

Hag enthusiast

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I think Runie might be an alcoholic

-me, an alcoholic

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Glorious, Lia has given me a new form.
Mascot design from the donothon.

Lord Umbra

Former Lucid talent Orion Juno is doing a donothon.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Biboo was absolutely enamoured and flabbergasted with Dante getting faust(the hat)

Because of it She now doesn't remember anything from her life before that moment

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Biboo was absolutely enamoured and flabbergasted with Dante getting faust(the hat)

Because of it She now doesn't remember anything from her life before that moment
"Does that mean that Michael Jackson is canonical in the DMC universe or that.... Dante IS Michael Jackson in the DMC universe?"
:whatastory:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"Does that mean that Michael Jackson is canonical in the DMC universe or that.... Dante IS Michael Jackson in the DMC universe?"
:whatastory:
Biboo fascinates me to no end

She's both thinking and not thinking at the same time :whatastory:

Doesnt help the fact that she shouted HELP! when the game made her choose who to play

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia gets a 10% cut from a mission reward in Mystery Dungeon.

Lia calls the Guild a black company.

Chat floods chat with messages about black company Nijisanji and a 2% cut.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Shiori is mind breaking Calli, talking about donkey getting the dragon pregnant in Shrek and how her cousins "willy wonka'd" at too young an age.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiori is mind breaking Calli, talking about donkey getting the dragon pregnant in Shrek and how her cousins "willy wonka'd" at too young an age.
It still feels wrong that we never got to see a Shiori x Vesper stream, the poor man might have graduated from sanity.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

The future is bleak...
Riot revealed that there will be a ton of new updates to the client including new game modes with more people. Also Arcane Season 2 will come out on November 2024 so that will be a massive ad for the game for normies.

It seems like League of Legends is back on the map for competitive and many Vtubers had stopped playing it due to it being an old game but with new people wanting to get into it, the old players will come back to it.

Top Bottom