"If I could rent Pippa and Ulka, I would take them to a cosplay cafe and dress them up, then go to a playground where a Death Game was being held and the three of us would play!🎉😎💗"Utatane Nasa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
secret strat of the slant eyes: their corners are more far apart so they can see in higher FOV
so asians see the world in 16:9 meanwhile everyone else sees it at 4:3 :BijouBijou:

Topo Chico

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Muyu is currently malding at everything and can't stick with a game for more than 30 minutes

Edit: She's now play GTFO and can't stop doing callouts despite being solo.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Muyu is currently malding at everything and can't stick with a game for more than 30 minutes
I was surprised seeing her gameplay for ~20 minutes in DRG that she's not dogshit at aiming. Same with Hina when she's played FPS it wasn't dogshit (like Pippa). Fish found some gamers.
e: hamster rp good
e:e: server is west coast and with 140 ping that places her east coast or SA depending on routing and shieeeeeeet

Jelly 350 and erina was lagging out with 4k+

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
People were talking about Doom earlier in general. Coincidentally, Airi said when she plays Doom, she's probably going to start with OG Doom over Doom 2016.
:nenebased:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I was surprised seeing her gameplay for ~20 minutes in DRG that she's not dogshit at aiming. Same with Hina when she's played FPS it wasn't dogshit (like Pippa). Fish found some gamers.
e: hamster rp good
e:e: server is west coast and with 140 ping that places her east coast or SA depending on routing and shieeeeeeet

Jelly 350 and erina was lagging out with 4k+

Eimi was guessed to be latin with signs pointing to Puerto Rican. So this checks.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Apparently Airi has a crush on Loki, one of the new JPs

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
And uruka is currently trying to give AI Erina a spit fetish while sending the DMs to actual Erina... that's enough phase for tonight. :pikayabai:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Does anyone know what the hell Ao-kun is doing? All I know is that she has a bag full of dead stinkbugs, and she keeps screaming about them.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Does anyone know what the hell Ao-kun is doing? All I know is that she has a bag full of dead stinkbugs, and she keeps screaming about them.
random blue woman things i suppose

Awoogers

so apparently in a meeting that idol had rin asked for an idea for a stream on which aviel pointed her last hate comment reading stream to which shes surprised that people liked it

and now we are here so im blaming the jew

Topo Chico

The Pank gets some of the best donos

Ensok

Early Adopter
Love Panko saying Audrey is just Lia.

Awoogers

Awoogers

this rin stream is fucking gold:whatastory:

Bronze

Tenma forgot to save so lot of progress is gone, time to redo all. She threw some stuff and got angry. peak content :kaelalaugh:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Watching Panko's puzzle skills is painful.

Awoogers

british isnt an accent its a sublcass of an accent
-rin penrose

also rin did a racism thats my fucking oshi

apparently gin is also out of country right now because of work so shes not appearing anytime soon

Last edited:

lolwatagain

Tenma forgot to save so lot of progress is gone, time to redo all. She threw some stuff and got angry. peak content :kaelalaugh:
And then she spent lots of time grinding souls, only to have all of them stolen. Very peak.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Panko's ability to make the worst decision every turn is impressive. And she still managed to get Audrey.

Top Bottom