"Some of those might be girls. Some of those must be girls... But there's definitely someone in Final Fantasy 14 who's 100% authentic verified certified female... Someone in there out of all the profiles in Final Fantasy 14, definitely there's at least one female in there"Shiori Novella

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Bronze

Damn, shipping for one box and a standee was still $27 for American, how expensive was it before?

Also Rie just called Eimi a white girl in chat. I know the assumption is LATAM based on clues but she could be mixed.
Maybe not cheaper then if its only 3 dollars difference. Not sure about older prices so can't help there. E:in fact my shipping is cheap then considering it crossed the ocean

She might be mixed living in US, because she said "how can i be ESL when i can only speak english" once. It might be a lie for opsec, or it might be her not bothering to learn the language fully.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Damn, shipping for one box and a standee was still $27 for American, how expensive was it before?

Also Rie just called Eimi a white girl in chat. I know the assumption is LATAM based on clues but she could be mixed.
Her official birthday timer was midnight Eastern Time Zone. So either American or top of South American/Bottom Central America.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I love Eimi's energy, it's honestly incredible that she's been doing so many taxing long streams this early on

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
:BijouBijou:
Screenshot-20240110-085347-You-Tube.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Fuckin Menace is a weird one, I feel like I'd get along with her in person as we seem to share the same tastes and we are both edgy ill tempered assholes. But at the same time it's not really a vibe I care to watch as a stream that often. I can watch shit from like Lia for example who I doubt I would get along with in person and it's stuff that once the stream ends I don't care about. I would almost say it's an entertainment factor, but Menace as Coni is pretty entertaining. I dunno, dunno what it is.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

This thumbnail.. oof.

I immediately thought of Reine holding up a sign proclaiming her love for Kiara/a ghettoblaster boombox playing a love song she wrote for her.

And then she notices Nerissa is getting off the plane with her.

Peacuckquean life. Them birds ain't loyal.

Bird sex? Reminds me of that old song..

Got news for you: they're all white. Even the half-Island Mexican Lia and Asian Mexican Erina (sunscreen story). Light-skin base, no sunlight, they all love Nippon and America. Probably an barely suppressed desire to date White guys.

Now, being White is another story.

:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I wish jelly wasn't in such a bad timeslot for en viewers

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Didn't she have close to 900 CCV? On a minecraft stream? Jelly is doing good numbers all things considered.
oh, I just want that so I could watch her more :kaelalaugh:

Kalion

:)
Muyu asked about the "dee oh ess" version of Doom.
I feel like that made me age a few years.

Negzana

Didn't she have close to 900 CCV? On a minecraft stream? Jelly is doing good numbers all things considered.
As her subs and CCV goes up, so does her age
Muyu asked about the "dee oh ess" version of Doom.
I feel like that made me age a few years.
She's making DOOM look old and slow it's actually painful to watch

braindoko

Mono letting it all out, talking about the V4Mirai concert, how she didn't feel deserving of being an idol, about wanting to kill herself last year before getting the acceptance notice, thinking the company was a scam but having nothing to lose and joining anyway and how this experience turned her life around
woman tears... :depressedtako:

Bronze

I can record Muyu's voice for this stream and sell it VAllure at this point. Listening it in background is a wild experience for me rn

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I can record Muyu's voice for this stream and sell it VAllure at this point. Listening it in background is a wild experience for me rn
is she moaning again

yup just checked and she hasnt changed

Negzana

Okay she's breaking she's becoming a real Phase Connect girl live on youtube.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Mono letting it all out, talking about the V4Mirai concert, how she didn't feel deserving of being an idol, about wanting to kill herself last year before getting the acceptance notice, thinking the company was a scam but having nothing to lose and joining anyway and how this experience turned her life around
woman tears... :depressedtako:
Sad woman tears bad.
Emotional woman tears due to getting out of a rough place in life good.

I don't know her, but good for her.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-s6m-Rh2f7u2.png

Hexa's reason for using a friend's toothbrush is basically just because it's an indirect kiss.
Vtubers try not to be gay challenge (impossible)

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Shiina just messed up and used a non-tablet pen on her tablet.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa: "I object to the form and foundation":whatastory:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Saplings losing their minds over failure to look up.

Although as I was typing this she finally started going the right way.

Top Bottom