"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Saplings losing their minds over failure to look up.

Although as I was typing this she finally started going the right way.
Honestly if we compare it to two episodes ago this time I'd classify her as a genius

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
"I don't remember the last time I said MEX-ICO wrong"
Shiina trying to win the hearts of 90% of this forum.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How much autism is in this roblox collab?
- Yes

e: I hope they have someone helping out our buddy Nasa on these dank memes

0100.png

Nasa got "night" so of course she drew a knight and owned almost everyone.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Stop torturing this poor dragon! :urtearingmeapart:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shiori is real good at picking out comments from the chat. It helps that she hasn't stopped talking since she exited the womb though

Abomination

Oh my god, I regret missing the first almost-hour of this collab. I'll definitely have to catch the vod. This is great.

From Lia:
Capture5.jpg

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Won't spoil everything in this stream for the vod watchers, but there are so many great moments worth mentioning to encourage people to watch it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh my god, I regret missing the first almost-hour of this collab. I'll definitely have to catch the vod. This is great.

From Lia:
Capture5.jpg

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Won't spoil everything in this stream for the vod watchers, but there are so many great moments worth mentioning to encourage people to watch it.
The only thing missing is Lumi isn't here. I imagine the yab would be absolutely off the charts if she could have made this.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Sawa playing some more Katawa Shoujo. Has zero regrets for picking Emi.

Abomination

Poor Nasa is understandably struggling with the English. Airi is trying to help her when she gets the answer by giving her hints in Japanese. But, I'm sure she's having fun, so that's all that matters. Glad she's here. Nasa love.
:sanasmile:

Again, this collab is amazing. These girls are so much fun with each other. Funniest stream I've watched in a bit. I wish they would do more like this.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Poor Nasa is understandably struggling with the English. Airi is trying to help her when she gets the answer by giving her hints in Japanese. But, I'm sure she's having fun, so that's all that matters. Glad she's here. Nasa love.
:sanasmile:

Again, this collab is amazing. These girls are so much fun with each other. Funniest stream I've watched in a bit. I wish they would do more like this.
part of me thinks she's doing it to learn more english. She seems genuinely inquisitive to learn the words.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
part of me thinks she's doing it to learn more english. She seems genuinely inquisitive to learn the words.
It looks like most of the time she is getting the words, just not the exact one ("rocket" instead of "spaceship" for example)

Negzana

I am going to ask for anyone actually watching Shiori rn. How many cursed sonic references or tangents has she made yet? Too afraid to even check

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I am going to ask for anyone actually watching Shiori rn. How many cursed sonic references or tangents has she made yet? Too afraid to even check
not nearly as many as one would expect. By her own admittion, she knows little to nothing about Sonic. Most she's done is talk about putting things in belly buttons to reach into the novellites' "cyber space"

Everything else is about as autistic as you'd expect from her

Negzana

not nearly as many as one would expect. By her own admittion, she knows little to nothing about Sonic. Most she's done is talk about putting things in belly buttons to reach into the novellites' "cyber space"

Everything else is about as autistic as you'd expect from her
Dissapointed. Was hoping a mix of SEA, autism, perpetually online, woman, and sonic would create some Lia tier gold.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Dissapointed. Was hoping a mix of SEA, autism, perpetually online, woman, and sonic would create some Lia tier gold.
The night is young

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Eimi is currently fighting with random kids in Roblox and Jelly's test got moved so she's joining too. :whatastory:

edit: A wild Tenma appears to yell at Eimi to fix her audio levels.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Swapped over to Eimi and right now, her and Jelly are playing dressup with roblox characters.
Also there's flossing Pippas in the background. It's pretty funny

4rek8w.png

kfdc26.jpg

:hic:ILOVE AME AND MUMEI:orly:
2daudv.jpg

:smugpipi:Pippa a cute!:smugpipi:

And remember,
ciah3e.jpg

Traps aren't gay~!

Abomination

Top Bottom