"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hina picked Doom Eternal purely because it's newer and she even acknowledged that it's zoomer behavior.
:whatastory:
EDIT: Someone mentioned the original Doom was 1993 and she said "THAT'S SO OLD!"
Someone check on Airi

Lantern Flare

Hina picked Doom Eternal purely because it's newer and she even acknowledged that it's zoomer behavior.
I immediately crumbled to dust when people told her the original DOOM is from 1993 and she went "That's soooooo oooooooold!".

"Skyrim is old". How are you holding up, buddy?
Dust in the wind.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I immediately crumbled to dust when people told her the original DOOM is from 1993 and she went "That's soooooo oooooooold!".
"Skyrim is old". How are you holding up, buddy?

Negzana

I feel ancient to know Halo's been a shitshow longer than it's been good.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"DOS? What's that?"

I'm dead. Even Lia isn't this much of a zoomer.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I feel ancient to know Halo's been a shitshower longer than it's been good.
Look at it this way, in 4 to 40 years when we are all dead, Doom 93, Bungie Halo will still be fun while whatever MS is putting out will be crap. We at least got to experience stuff when it was good

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
"....Burn a CD? Am I supposed to know that?"
I think chat has died from old age multiple times

Negzana

I hate how I'm a zoomer and when I hear the shit younger zoomers are saying I hear It's Just a Burning Memory in my head

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Runie crying real tears over a fictional dead off screen dog in a game, man :depressedtako: I think there's a real sad girl lurking underneath after all :hololove:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Look at it this way, in 4 to 40 years when we are all dead, Doom 93, Bungie Halo will still be fun while whatever MS is putting out will be crap. We at least got to experience stuff when it was good
Its going to be funny when MS reboots it and it most likely flops again

Negzana

Admittedly I love Quake style gameplay and I haven't played many other modern FPS but Doom Eternal is my favorite FPS that was made in the last... IDK, 10 years? I feel the only criticism in terms of gameplay I have is it emphasizes speed over horror which was more of Quake's thing. Otherwise I love the difficulty and pacing of the gameplay. If it's bullshit I didn't notice because the adrenaline high feels so good. I didn't like the Ancient Gods though, I gave up on that. It's not Classic Doom, but whatever it is it was one of my favorite FPS experiences.

Whatever criticisms it may have at least it wasn't a total slap in the face like 343i Halo

Lantern Flare

My only cope is Hina is playing up the zoomer dumbness and Muyu's OG DOOM stream on Wednesday will bring balance to this wretched world.

Negzana

My only cope is Hina is playing up the zoomer dumbness and Muyu's OG DOOM stream on Wednesday will bring balance to this wretched world.
"What's blue ray? Where's the fortnite dance?"

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
At least Hina has a surprisingly good grasp of FPS movement and shooting, even if she's taking a while to learn the mechanics.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
First Shiina joins Airi's minecraft stream, then Eimi, and now Rie makes a jump scare entrance.

God's Strongest Dragoon

RIP Runatics
runaticsf.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
53452720684_66f557d709_o.png

Rie made Pafu a Sakana costume.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
EDIT: Someone mentioned the original Doom was 1993 and she said "THAT'S SO OLD!"
Someone check on Airi
Airi makes me feel old, but in a relatable way with a lot of the stuff she says, like when she says the PS2 is too new to be retro. Bless you for being relatable, Airi.
:depressedtako:

Also:
Capture5.jpg

:SelenHAHAhere:

Anime Fan

First Shiina joins Airi's minecraft stream, then Eimi, and now Rie makes a jump scare entrance.
Erina just jumped in the collab too.
e: Jelly just joined too.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Jelly has joined.
All the PC talents in Airi's stream: 😭😭😭😭

Top Bottom