Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Whitehole station bros, it's Faunover :kroded:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Prerecorded Fauna about to give me an aneurysm.
That entire loop was pure torture
Edit: this next one isn't any better tbh

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shiina - "Is there a slur for Br*tish people or is being called Br*tish enough of a slur?"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fauna is going to be bullied by the saplings so goddamn hard for at least 3 separate things regarding this playthrough. :selenpointandlaugh:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
It's almost like you're not supposed to use that shuttle to reach the quantum moon 🤔

I love that we get only 1 hour of Fauna a day and she spends half of it just spinning around in space

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
shinna typed yamanaba in work chat before

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's almost like you're not supposed to use that shuttle to reach the quantum moon 🤔

I love that we get only 1 hour of Fauna a day and she spends half of it just spinning around in space
Four things.
shinna typed yamanaba in work chat before
I think it'd be easier to count which Phase girls HAVEN'T dropped the ni‎gger in work chat.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina has been holding that story in waiting for the perfect time to share this whole time :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
Four things.

I think it'd be easier to count which Phase girls HAVEN'T dropped the ni‎gger in work chat.
other than WHS and shuttle spinning what else is on your list?
Remembered not looking up

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
  1. No looking up
  2. Whitehole station
  3. Not understanding how the gravity cannons work and wasting time in the shuttles
  4. Her almost comical ability to meditate right before something is going to actually happen if she just waited.

httn

Hag enthusiast
  1. No looking up
  2. Whitehole station
  3. Not understanding how the gravity cannons work and wasting time in the shuttles
  4. Her almost comical ability to meditate right before something is going to actually happen if she just waited.
Can we add walking into an active gravity cannon to the list?

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
  1. No looking up
  2. Whitehole station
I'd add not understanding how light and quantum stuff works considering she found the rock and read the log there.
And don't forget 5 episodes for gabbro.

Also not exactly chuba related but I saw someone name this guy on one of her other videos as another example of a blind playthrough and they way he grasps things compared to her really showcases woman debuff

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'd add not understanding how light and quantum stuff works considering she found the rock and read the log there.
And don't forget 5 episodes for gabbro.

Also not exactly chuba related but I saw someone name this guy on one of her other videos as another example of a blind playthrough and they way he grasps things compared to her really showcases woman debuff

Thor is an actual game dev that has been in the industry for 20 years and worked at Blizzard and Amazon Games Studios. He also use to hack power plants for the US government to help with their security and has 3 Black Badges from DEF CON (the highest award for contest winners at the biggest hacker convention). That's hardly comparable.

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Shiina and ??? did a really great job on these chibi models. I think Shiina's chibi model might be my favorite out of the chibis.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Thor is an actual game dev that has been in the industry for 20 years and worked at Blizzard and Amazon Games Studios. He also use to hack power plants for the US government to help with their security and has 3 Black Badges from DEF CON (the highest award for contest winners at the biggest hacker convention). That's hardly comparable.
Compare her to another streamer like say Asmongold and Fauna would probably come out ahead tbh. She's one of the better gamers in HoloEN

Negzana

Lia doing a stream about Gypsie Rose and Munchausen by Proxy. Obviously the elephant in the room about the latest Munususen by Proxy epidemic won't be mentioned

Edit: "I thought Katrina was a tornado"

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia looked up to Venus Angelic when she was little. :icanfixher:

Negzana

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bae's popping off while Biboo cheers her on in chat.

Top Bottom