"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Not the first time, but what did she say?

Kronii and IRyS POV is hilarious

Edit: Lmao IRyS dropping f-bombs and Kronii spilled water every where.
It was something like "I haven't ever seen that in my 25 years!" while she was commentating.

Bronze

I'm not watching it, but FWMC sweep sounds like a dead dream :yagoocry:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well regardless of whatever else that was really fun. A good spread and some good showings from newcomers and previous bad performers. Ending with a tie is pretty animu and if Suisei is truly going to be done after this year that's an interesting way to go.

apparently it's suisei's last MK tournament, don't have confirmation i saw it in kronii's chat.
Someone said something about that here but I think it was in the gen thread somewhere. It's probably not her favored ending but it's pretty funny considering. And it's Suisei/Towa tied.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
6th place for the 2nd year in a row :depressedtako:

But at least there were no tears this time. Instead she immediately focused on what she could have done better and what screwed her over. I'm still proud of how great of a gamer she's become :sanasmile:
32748913.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey at least we have a new champion. Congrats to towa.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
apparently it's suisei's last MK tournament, don't have confirmation i saw it in kronii's chat.
She was planning on quitting if she won this year. But she tied with Towa for points and Towa had higher placings overall so Towa is the winner this year.
3248438.png

And Suisei just said she needs to beat Towa next year so she'll be back :shubaIapprob:

frz

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It was something like "I haven't ever seen that in my 25 years!" while she was commentating.
Pretty sure she is only 24, but close enough

frz

Bae is the one that said that.
oh it's more like they have a elder sister - younger sister dynamic going on for a while now and just now it came to me bijou actually is older irl :BijouBijou:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Is Kronii drunk, too?
:BijouBijou:

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
She was planning on quitting if she won this year. But she tied with Towa for points and Towa had higher placings overall so Towa is the winner this year.
3248438.png

And Suisei just said she needs to beat Towa next year so she'll be back :shubaIapprob:
Even better if that's true. I love watching her compete in their tournament stuff and it got really interesting with everyone stepping up their game.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Bronze

Perfect reaction for Ruffians today, and me.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Happy for Towa though. She's always had to focus on running the event so she came up short in previous years. But with Okayu and staff helping her, she was able to focus and finally win her own tournament.
327892.png

She got a 2nd "event organizer" award from management and Okayu immediately said they look like giant tits :BijouBijou:

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Happy for Towa though. She's always had to focus on running the event so she came up short in previous years. But with Okayu and staff helping her, she was able to focus and finally win her own tournament.
327892.png

She got a 2nd "event organizer" award from management and Okayu immediately said they look like giant tits :BijouBijou:
Probably still a step up from the jumping carrot trophies :smugrys:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muyu is currently singing one of my favorite songs of all time
everything goes on by porter robinson

a song that is about going forward even after a significant others passing

in this case it may be her dad :depressedtako:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
muyu is currently singing one of my favorite songs of all time
everything goes on by porter robinson

a song that is about going forward even after a significant others passing

in this case it may be her dad :depressedtako:
I want to save her :fishmandispair:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ensok

Early Adopter
Congratulations Towa-sama, I just didn't have it in me to watch live at the time it was airing and without certain players. Hopefully someone does what Mechanico did and makes a nice 5 hour video going over the entire thing.

Top Bottom