"Oooh boy... you're gay!! Nooo lol"Sena Bonbon

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
kronii is playing party animals on a member stream, and her tards don't seem to understand they need to fuck off after playing a round, some have played like 4 rounds and they keep joining, :annoyedpippa: also kinda unrelated but i don't think yellow team A is going to do a practice stream for the sports fes. so they are probably going to throw :BijouBijou: i know irys practiced off stream but i don't know about the rest of the team.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter

soap suds

I can't believe Millie convinced them to do sexy introductions...

They're also singing happy birthday to Reimu in their sexy voices. It's already chaos and they just started.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yeah, but she doesn't specify who in yellow will be practicing.
:botanshrug:
so yellow is the team with the most members that haven't practiced? or are the other teams the same? i only see regloss streaming Minecraft practice consistently. :BijouBijou:
not that it matters if they want to practice or not, but it's going to be a slaughter. :ironmousekek:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
so yellow is the team with the most members that haven't practiced? or are the other teams the same? i only see regloss streaming Minecraft practice consistently. :BijouBijou:
not that it matters if they want to practice or not, but it's going to be a slaughter. :ironmousekek:
Idk, these streams are background noise to me lol

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I was going to post this, yeah, they had collabs on twitch on her PL.

After researching a bit she was also a part of Obama's SF6 team event a few months ago

soap suds

They're playing never have I ever because they had no plans when they decided to do this. They're so unorganized jesus christ.

Now the conversation has ended up at mpreg... never change girls, never change.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi is being racist against wifi players.
Against Guiles too.

She was so focused on SF6 that for a sec, she forgot about the offcollab.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
if i heard right, kronii said there will be a practice stream for sports fes. so team yellow A may have their stream tomorrow or the day after, don't know at what time and who will show up.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi is throwing. Sad.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
LOL, Vivi was just going to finish her stream when she got raided by Petra. She was peer pressured to keep playing.
:whatastory:

Lord Umbra

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa's going to have an internet outage tomorrow, so she raided into Nokko's Birthday Subathon (Day 4), where she's currently playing Cult of the Lamb - catch her at the drop:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Limkin

Mika has been procrastinating for the past 2 months with zero thoughts, head empty. Postponing paying bills, finding a new place to live, sorting her bank account, finding an actual job etc. Had the same pizza for 3 days to eat. At least she said she was putting a lot of money into savings and her old teacher told their school is hiring and she should apply
"I am not burnt out I am... dead". It doesn't seem like she would be joining the rest of ID, she talked how she doesn't want to bother them with her problems because they are too busy and focus on their own thing
"I can milk my own milk and make a butter" (she meant the cow but who cares)
(talking about the off collab on a trip) "I wish I was more there. I wish I never touched a phone"
"I still have discord profile icon with Siska. I don't like changes. There was so much changes this year that I am about to lose it"
"I don't think I fully processed her leaving yet. I don't want to go out anymore, because I will be greeted with silence. I can't just barge into the room to my roomie and talk to her" (her roommate for 6 years, got married and moved out)
"Oh but this is my hand. Anyway, what are they gonna do, fire me?" SHE SAID THE THING
New outfit in 10 days. Wtf is with vtubers and getting an outfit right before graduation
"This outfit has been in the works for a whole year, even more, since the last July. It had a lot of internal issues and it had to be pushed" WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU NIJISANJI. WHAT IN THE FUCK HAPPENED THAT YOU HAD MANY PEOPLE WITH DELAYED FOR A YEAR OUTFITS YET STILL GETTING NEW ONES IN A MEANTIME. HOW
"If in the word 'twinkies' you remove the S is it like a cancellable word?" go for it bestie, what are they going to do, fire you?

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Mika has been procrastinating for the past 2 months with zero thoughts, head empty. Postponing paying bills, finding a new place to live, sorting her bank account, finding an actual job etc. Had the same pizza for 3 days to eat. At least she said she was putting a lot of money into savings and her old teacher told their school is hiring and she should apply
"I am not burnt out I am... dead". It doesn't seem like she would be joining the rest of ID, she talked how she doesn't want to bother them with her problems because they are too busy and focus on their own thing
"I can milk my own milk and make a butter" (she meant the cow but who cares)
:depressedtako:god fucking damn it man

The Rrat

Early Adopter
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU NIJISANJI. WHAT IN THE FUCK HAPPENED THAT YOU HAD MANY PEOPLE WITH DELAYED FOR A YEAR OUTFITS YET STILL GETTING NEW ONES IN A MEANTIME. HOW
AnyColor: Your criticism has been heard and taken into account.

*Releases more Selen and Pomu outfits.*

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
AnyColor: Your criticism has been heard and taken into account.

*Releases more Selen and Pomu outfits.*
Based. If they gave stuff to vtubers I don't care about, I wouldn't notice, so what's the point?

Top Bottom