"I like... B I G... N U T S S S S S ! ! ! "Moona Hoshinova

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Lol, I think Biboo is struggling harder against Cerebus than Gura did.

Ensok

Early Adopter
>Mococo completely ignores Fuwawa's directions and solves the puzzle on her own

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I don't watch Scarle but her new outfit looks great. It looks way better than her default one (obvious reasons aside)

Also I'm surprised at the amount of viewers because doesn't she usually average below 1k?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Who's this Dahlia Starbright that commented on Murray's stream?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So for the Sports Fest I missed the announcement for the teams but they were talking about a pinch hitter - Okayu is in for Raden who is sick. Damn, Raden was fun as fuck in practice.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
So for the Sports Fest I missed the announcement for the teams but they were talking about a pinch hitter - Okayu is in for Raden who is sick. Damn, Raden was fun as fuck in practice.
How dare orange woman haze her into calling in sick! /jork

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It's scuffed...
I liked that Yagoo was translated though

mismatch

This first event is basically impossible to follow, lol. Kinda seems like noone knows exactly what is going on - especially the non japanese speakers.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
As much as I want to watch the holofes live, its so chaotic that i'll just have to catch the highlights in a few years when someone sorts this mess out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I have no idea what is going on lol

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
As much as I want to watch the holofes live, its so chaotic that i'll just have to catch the highlights in a few years when someone sorts this mess out.
Yeah, I should have done my homework as well but I am watching Muimei so we are both confused...

mismatch

This event in particular is the biggest clusterfuck i've seen in any of the last couple sports fests.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I have no idea what is going on lol
So, I guess this is a typical Japanese game where there is a prompt and based on the prompt the "hunting" team must find someone who fits. So one prompt was, "Has bobcut hair" and you would seek people who have that like Mel or Ame, etc.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
So, I guess this is a typical Japanese game where there is a prompt and based on the prompt the "hunting" team must find someone who fits. So one prompt was, "Has bobcut hair" and you would seek people who have that like Aki or Ame, etc.
And then leash the members who fit the prompt and get them into the prison, which seems to be the difficult part.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
And then leash the members who fit the prompt and get them into the prison, which seems to be the difficult part.
Well, Muimei didn't know the prompts were also in English so.... Anyways here is the list of the games and general info. Replace Raden with Okayu
Current game:
Holomember Hunting: If you've ever watched Sports Festivals in Anime... or have experience with the real deal, there are sometimes events where people are given topics/themes on a piece of paper, and they have to go find someone who fits that criteria and bring them over. For example, they might receive a slip of paper that says "blue haired person", and they'd have to bring someone over who fits that description.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I'm mostly lurking in Calli's and Irys streams since they're the only ones translating whatever the shit is going on

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, I guess this is a typical Japanese game where there is a prompt and based on the prompt the "hunting" team must find someone who fits. So one prompt was, "Has bobcut hair" and you would seek people who have that like Mel or Ame, etc.
That's what I thought, but the spider web thing makes no sense to me

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Holomen Hunting was the last game to be built so I don't think a lot the members got to practice it. Nerissa didn't even know you were supposed to touch the sign to put the captured member in the cage.

I'm watching the main POV for MioMikoSuba commentary + Bae's POV for yellow team. Much easier than trying to watch multiple streams and getting lost.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Well it doesn't help when Muimei doesn't know her own height. But she's cute soo

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
This might be chaotic but the personal bias prompts might reduce try hard whiners from flaming anyone. Muimei is seiso to Subaru - very cute

Top Bottom