"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Apparently in an ealier version, if you crouched in the spiderwebs, they couldn't pull you to jail even if on a leash. But it got fixed.
This banter between IRyS and Kronii (ft. Gura) has been great though. Sounds like Kronii is pretty short IRL too. K: "I don't remember you being that tall, IRyS" I: "I don't remember you being much taller!" (paraphrased)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im watching bijou, and im just as lost as her. But at least i get to see :BijouBijou: while bonding with her senpais by insulting them in honor of Towa sama :BijouBijou:

mismatch

I feel bad for that hunting group, with two of the new girls in it. As there's no penalty for a wrong guess, spamming seems like the play.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The mix of Choco's sexy laugh and Ayame's cute laugh plus Iroha's seiso commentary is so soothing. Come on white team!

mismatch

LOL, KIara grabbed Gura IMMEDIATELY for the "Goofy" prompt.

The part that I'm not following is where the hunters are voice chatting. It seems like there's some funny interactions going on there.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Orca got rejected from sexy category for stank

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Holomen Hunting was the last game to be built so I don't think a lot the members got to practice it. Nerissa didn't even know you were supposed to touch the sign to put the captured member in the cage.

I'm watching the main POV for MioMikoSuba commentary + Bae's POV for yellow team. Much easier than trying to watch multiple streams and getting lost.
I'm watching IRyS and Shiori and it's a fucking mistake, Shiori just won't shut up. :BijouBijou:
This banter between IRyS and Kronii (ft. Gura) has been great though. Sounds like Kronii is pretty short IRL too. K: "I don't remember you being that tall, IRyS" I: "I don't remember you being much taller!" (paraphrased)
she's around 1m55cm no i didn't try to measure her by her squid game pic.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yellow team going hard for Subaru-mama :shubaIapprob:

Bijou and Suisei went down to the wire during the HoloUp practice. I wonder who's gonna take it this time.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bijou is getting beat up by both kaela and kronii wtf

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Biboo sweep

Roboco doing well, too. Suisei choking.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Flawless Bibo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Sasuga gamer rock :BijouBijou:

But damn, the incredibly rare Suisei choke. She sounded pretty nervous.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Suisei still finished silly fast. Gotta take the risks

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bae said that how fast they get there doesn't matter, just how high they get in the time limit, btw.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The fact that the white team is colored blue on the main stream is annoying me. Just name it the blue team MIO!

Top Bottom