"Just stop being European. That would solve most of your problems."Pipkin Pippa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I wonder if Nerissas family is part of the Christian denomination where you need to have as many kids as humanly possible, I forgot its name though.

no, that's just Catholicism in general, we're generally called to have as many kids as possible

but you're probably thinking of Mormonism

Horo7618

No one in particular
I wonder if Nerissas family is part of the Christian denomination where you need to have as many kids as humanly possible, I forgot its name though.
Catholicism.....

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You're probably thinking of the quiverfull movement, which isn't a denomination as such.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nerissa's elder sister has 6 kids with 1 more on the way.
Family considers oh my god a slur (thou shall not utter the name of our lord in vain).
They TRULY are midwestern.

A woman after Riku's heart.

ACCELERATE!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
TotK Spoilers

Sora got hit hard in the feels by the master sword/Zelda stuff from collecting the tears :inatiredl: Also, music is really spot on in this game versus BotW, which I thought was downright anemic most of the time
"Tears of [the] Kingdom is great game." -Tokino Sora

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
She said her sister isn't holding up very well, either :depressedtako:. And she still took the time to do that karaoke with her the other day, as well. Good big sister, there.
Maybe they should, I dunno, slow things down? Pregnancy and birth put a big burden on the body, and for the looks of it, they have been at it as soon as they can.
Also how the fuck can you maintain such a big family?

The don't utter god's name in vain is funny to me, because in most Latin languages, the word used to say "bye" translates as "to god" (adios) and in Spanish when someone sneezes you say "Jesus".

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Maybe they should, I dunno, slow things down? Pregnancy and birth put a big burden on the body, and for the looks of it, they have been at it as soon as they can.

The don't utter god's name in vain is funny to me, because in most Latin languages, the word used to say "bye" translates as "to god" (adios) and in Spanish when someone sneezes you say "Jesus".
I mean, I have opinions on having that many kids, too, but doesn't mean I don't hope she is well.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Those are proper uses, not using it in vain.

Five kids certainly isn't the norm these days, but it's not that unusual. I know people who have more than that.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Hexa is live once again with pack opening, currently setting up and sending out the notifications on social media platforms:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy talking about taking her nephew trick or treating, and when she showed up he was dressed as H2O Sakana

Proctor time to check the id's of possible lurkers

Also

"I would kill Kathleen Kennedy"

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"I would kill Kathleen Kennedy"

she somehow turned one of the largest franchises in the world, into poison, and others like Lord of the Rings are following suit, Warhammer, D&D, Magic the Gathering...

the past decade alone has been a wrecking ball to demolish the last century of culture in the name of broad appeal, please look forward to when all of this is inevitably destroyed again for whatever the current thing is in the next decade, so on and so forth until the heat death of the universe

truly, a cautionary tale for anyone attempting to make original creative works to be as protective of them as possible, even after death/retirement, never sell out for a quick and easy dollar

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Ririka and Hajime are in VC with Bae if you want to try and decipher some Japanese baby-Banchou speak.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@Titanosaurus

Shiina just raided Yuko, is this your fault somehow

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
she somehow turned one of the largest franchises in the world, into poison, and others like Lord of the Rings are following suit, Warhammer, D&D, Magic the Gathering...

the past decade alone has been a wrecking ball to demolish the last century of culture in the name of broad appeal, please look forward to when all of this is inevitably destroyed again for whatever the current thing is in the next decade, so on and so forth until the heat death of the universe

truly, a cautionary tale for anyone attempting to make original creative works to be as protective of them as possible, even after death/retirement, never sell out for a quick and easy dollar

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
obama.jpg

Obama spotted in Vivi's chat and is just hanging around. Looks like they know each other irl based on how she reacted when she saw him.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
View attachment 53938

Obama spotted in Vivi's chat and is just hanging around. Looks like they know each other irl based on how she reacted when she saw him.
I was going to post this, yeah, they had collabs on twitch on her PL.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
> She's a modern player
IT IS OVER.
Commander > Cube > Modern > the rest (Legacy > Vintage > Standard)

Don't @ me.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii is playing party animals on a member stream, and her tards don't seem to understand they need to fuck off after playing a round, some have played like 4 rounds and they keep joining, :annoyedpippa: also kinda unrelated but i don't think yellow team A is going to do a practice stream for the sports fes. so they are probably going to throw :BijouBijou: i know irys practiced off stream but i don't know about the rest of the team.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I like how Vivi seriously doesnt want to be labeled as a comfy and chill streamer but her voice makes it impossible not to do so.

Top Bottom