DelusionTree

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Don't think she is going to hit 1.5 during this stream, oof.
Yeah, Orange Woman good, but I just don't see an influx of subs at this time of day.

UberSoldat

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Yeah, Orange Woman good, but I just don't see an influx of subs at this time of day.
I guess HoloEU is never happening. :depressedtako:
I blame the baguette fucks. :chaos:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Horo7618

No one in particular
Less than 1k to go, she's probably going to make it unless she completely runs out of steam in the next little while....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Less than 1k to go, she's probably going to make it unless she completely runs out of steam in the next little while....
She is getting unhinged, but seems committed, at this point.

I guess HoloEU is never happening. :depressedtako:
I blame the baguette fucks. :chaos:
While I have said I think EU hours aren't great for streamers, Kiara probably isn't a great metric. She is definitely the runt of all of EN and I think there is definitely some kind of diminishing returns for subs here. The community is only so big.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Horo7618

No one in particular
While I have said I think EU hours aren't great for streamers, Kiara probably isn't a great metric. She is definitely the runt of all of EN and I think there is definitely some kind of diminishing returns for subs here. The community is only so big.
I'm sure the time zone doesn't help, but I think doing a ton of long JRPG streams might be the bigger issue in terms of attracting and keeping an audience.... But on the other hand doing what she wants instead of chasing max CCV via FOTM gaming seems kinda respectable.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
If i wasnt at Uni right now i would have created more than 100 YT socks to help her

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm sure the time zone doesn't help, but I think doing a ton of long JRPG streams might be the bigger issue in terms of attracting and keeping an audience.... But on the other hand doing what she wants instead of chasing max CCV via FOTM gaming seems kinda respectable.
I mean, you say that, but Bae's Persona streams are among her best in terms of CCV and views. Obviously FOTM games will get better views, but also she is missing out on the Asian audiences because of when she streams, especially when she knows Japanese and is learning KR.

Horo7618

No one in particular
1695241526481.png

Kalion

:)
"I don't believe in consent."
"I swear that was just an intrusive thought that came out. There must be something in the coffee."
Ember needs a steady supply of that coffee.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Get in here! Ina's being adorable in 3D!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"I saw my neighbor cheating on his wife, two blocks down from our apartment. Next to a dead rat. Because I was taking a photo of the dead rat. ...and they were next to the dead rat" - Dizzy Dokuro 2023

PemAloeKenzoku

"I saw my neighbor cheating on his wife, two blocks down from our apartment. Next to a dead rat. Because I was taking a photo of the dead rat. ...and they were next to the dead rat" - Dizzy Dokuro 2023
The classic start to a Dizzy stream

Horo7618

No one in particular
was not expecting something quite this literal....
Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 6.05.21 PM.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Biboo souls (Pinnochio flavored) starts in half an hour, and will probably outlast the other Advent streams today if she really gets into it:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Top Bottom