"Kronii-senpai is a little bit of a sweatlord, not gonna lie..."Magni Dezmond

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I was wrong before, Tomoe is not into catboys, she's actually being made extremely uncomfortable at how forceful these catboys are. Though in between commenting on how rapey they are, she keeps bringing up how happy she is to stream again and how much she missed us. So I'd say this is a pretty good stream :sanasmile:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Civilization has never looked so aesthetically pleasing. I can't put my finger on it....

Screenshot_20230919-191541_YouTube.jpg

Salado

"Japan invaded China once"

Who's gonna tell her?

PemAloeKenzoku

Please Dizzy, just use the normal voice, its clear your already cracking. (Not to mention its much easier to listen to)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Please look forward to your regularly scheduled clickbait featuring Biboo and Nerissa Ravencroft in about half an hour:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Please look forward to your regularly scheduled clickbait featuring Biboo and Nerissa Ravencroft in about half an hour:

I read that as Jewbird and was thinking for a second that they are really letting this new gen off the leash, DAMN

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I have just been informed that Shiori is just starting her own stream right now, one hour earlier than anticipated:

And so is FUWAMOCO, all advent girls have started their stream at the exact same time:

Who shall emerge on top? Will they ever learn to check their schedules with each other while making them? Stay tuned to find out, and let your eardrums bleed in the process

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Mori's cat is so fucking retarded he walks into the litterbox, sticks his ass out of it, decides "my feet are touching sand, this is fine" and then he shits on the floor.

And she had the classic cat & roomba owner event.

braindoko

to the guys that wanted an MsPaint chuuba, here's one and it's not a babiniku afaik

fangu.png
e: it was unarchived :urtearingmeapart: shame it was full of soul

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mori's cat is so fucking retarded he walks into the litterbox, sticks his ass out of it, decides "my feet are touching sand, this is fine" and then he shits on the floor.

And she had the classic cat & roomba owner event.
Sounds like normal cat things, tbh. Cats a fucking dumb as shit. Cute, but fucking retarded. Just like my favorite chuubas.
:ponrys:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Bettel is live doing a month in review with the boys. They are currently discussing how they sit.

UberSoldat

Sayu nonchalantly makes 9/11 jokes..................on Twitch....................................to an audience of 1500+ people..................................

Sayu is a nickname of her real name, interesting.

And she just offered to do a Discord watchalong of Beavis and Butthead while high. I didn't know she was this unhinged.

"If I join a corpo again............." :whatastory:

Last edited:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Kiara is doing a marathon for 1,500,000 subscribers:

Ensok

Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey
Sayu nonchalantly makes 9/11 jokes..................on Twitch....................................to an audience of 1500+ people..................................

Sayu is a nickname of her real name, interesting.

And she just offered to do a Discord watchalong of Beavis and Butthead while high. I didn't know she was this unhinged.

"If I join a corpo again............." :whatastory:
She was just talking about 'her' experience with Niji on stream a little while ago, nothing too spicy though.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom