"Maniac? Don't talk about Lumi pooping! That's rude! Is that what you're into? You guys like the scat, chat? I said it, yes I fucking did"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
That scream from rin actually startled me what the fuck

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This is now twice that Marimari has missed Nintendo Directs that were targeted directly for her :whatastory:

Edit:
signal-2023-09-14-10-05-46-034.jpg

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This is now twice that Marimari has missed Nintendo Directs that were targeted directly for her :whatastory:
meanwhile on another spectrum rin is malding theres no tomodachi life :ironmousekek:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The twins twitter space has just been nothing but adorable bullying.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>You know how in Pippa's chat a really bad comment will just be swept away an nobody notices?
No Shiina I don't, I see a full internet history here 1/2 the time and at least a screen cap for every one :SelenHAHAhere:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Fuwawa has been backseating even the cleaning.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

New revelation: Rinmama was a gothgirl who hung out at cemeteries.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

I'm really trying to give Nerissa a chance and watch her play the silly trombone game but goddamn is she boring. She's just a normie chimera made up of other much more entertaining EN girls.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
>You know how in Pippa's chat a really bad comment will just be swept away an nobody notices?
No Shiina I don't, I see a full internet history here 1/2 the time and at least a screen cap for every one :SelenHAHAhere:
What happened to shiina today that prompted this comment?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What happened to shiina today that prompted this comment?
She wants her chat to be just a little raunchy but not TOO RAUNCHY that it makes people uncomfortable. Her chat isn't as fast as someone like Pippa's (where this comment comes in) so nasty comments stand out. She also said she realizes her shorts mostly attracted kids who don't actually like her streams. She said it's like a drag net and that she may catch a few boomers too who stick around, so it's worth it.
I think she was kinda alluding to this:
Oh oh that reminds me, Meowth is gross and black, I think the degen thread is more the place to share that though
:whatastory:

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

And she's 3D in the swimsuit... Of course she is.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Airi starts stream. Immediately goes to BRB call due to work phonecall.
image.png

:gunpeko:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
This stream of gura's is mega-scuffed. I'm trying not to think about it but all I can hear is the /vt/ mantra. "She doesn't give a fuck about the fans" and it makes me feel real sad about the people who have gura as their oshi.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This stream of gura's is mega-scuffed. I'm trying not to think about it but all I can hear is the /vt/ mantra. "She doesn't give a fuck about the fans" and it makes me feel real sad about the people who have gura as their oshi.
Is it like her birthday stream where it's like she's basically winging it except for (if you're lucky) some pre-planned prerecorded stuff? Too busy watching Pipper.

ValkyrieAce

This is one huge shitpost of a stream and, honestly, I respect it.

Top Bottom