"I have an eeon (Ion) powered toothbrush, it uses eeon powers..."IRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Takeshi took all of our vesper perms.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Nintendo perms from what little members have mentioned, sound like they're always individual and time based, plus you have to ask in advance for a day and time you want to play. Also at some point Nintendo also seem to just stop giving perms for games after a certain point, so no one can play them anymore.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I like how people manifested a human being in their minds and forget what happened to Mio

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Does Flayon know something we don't? He is playing it on Sunday.
If it ends up not being a mistake then look for what he put in the description, "This game is being streamed and monetized after confirming with XXX".

Back when they were streaming Unite outside the tournament, the description was:
This livestream is conducted as part of a niconico live broadcast promotion organised by DWANGO Co., Ltd. この放送は、株式会社ドワンゴの実施するニコニコ生放送の企画の一環として、配信しております。

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nintendo perms from what little members have mentioned, sound like they're always individual and time based, plus you have to ask in advance for a day and time you want to play. Also at some point Nintendo also seem to just stop giving perms for games after a certain point, so no one can play them anymore.
Pokemon perms are separate from Nintendo perms.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Boy that corpse room Biboo had going was pretty impressive. The non-stop "Oh no, how did this happen?" is killing me. Literally

Horo7618

No one in particular
Wow Uno didn't self combust at all.....

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Bibo is playing Hitman with Coach Fauna

Classic fucking Hitman AI. Hide in a corner and shoot 27 retards in the back of the head until the level is depopulated of armed response.

Unfortunately fell to the classic failure play: hesitating at all.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Pokemon perms are separate from Nintendo perms.

I wonder how separate they are, as I remember Kiara commenting she couldn't continue her playthrough of Pokemon Arceus as she'd been busy/travelling/holiday I can't remember anymore, but she'd taken too long to come back to it and perms had ended and couldn't stream it anymore.

edit. though truthfully most of the japanese game devs/publishers seem completely retarded in the way perms work.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I wonder how separate they are, as I remember Kiara commenting she couldn't continue her playthrough of Pokemon Arceus as she'd been busy/travelling/holiday I can't remember anymore, but she'd taken too long to come back to it and perms had ended and couldn't stream it anymore.
The Pokemon Company handles perms for Pokemon, AFAIK. Hololive gets theirs through Nico Nico Douga, and they are generally time-limited. It used to be that they only had a month to play them, but the last pair of mainline entries they were able to play for thee months.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The Pokemon Company handles perms for Pokemon, AFAIK. Hololive gets theirs through Nico Nico Douga, and they are generally time-limited. It used to be that they only had a month to play them, but the last pair of mainline entries they were able to play for thee months.
On top of that, I seem to recall someone saying that they can only play the latest iteration as well. So we can't even go back to the golden oldies like Gen 3/4/5 before it all went to shit.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Flayon sucks Takeshi´s Cock.
I believe the established canon is that he includes butthole pics in the request form.
On top of that, I seem to recall someone saying that they can only play the latest iteration as well. So we can't even go back to the golden oldies like Gen 3/4/5 before it all went to shit.
Don't want retards to notice how much worse the series has become.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Unfortunately, no. Niji have full reign to play any game in the series, I believe.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I believe the established canon is that he includes butthole pics in the request form.

Unfortunately, no. Niji have full reign to play any game in the series, I believe.
I dont see any benefit for this shit NND deal they have to be honest.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
YO GARY'S MOD!

TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN.

AME MY BELOVED. OPEN TO ALL EN AND ID

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

God bless Ame for this stream idea. Seeing Calli using a Calli model and blasting baby Bibo is an instant highlight.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
For some reason, I thought this would work out. Should have known it would be an RDM fest. Also, everyone being in Discord is pretty counter-productive
:whatastory:

Whatever, it is fun, either way. Plus, now Gura can't ignore her kouhai anymore.
:ironmousekek:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Whatever, it is fun, either way. Plus, now Gura can't ignore her kouhai anymore.
:ironmousekek:
Why do you curse gura like that, now she's going to lose perms to her next song and not stream for the next 6 months

Top Bottom