"I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber."Xanderhal (talking about Pippa)

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa made $3279 between youtube and twitch last month.

mist

lia doesnt like sushi. doesnt like when it tastes like all fish. likes octopus and squid. give her BEEF.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I'm grateful for any Lia content but Twitterspaces aren't the same without her screaming at us.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I've been really enjoying listening to Clara from Phase Connect in the background. Something about her really reminds me of early Coco. And she does have a slight Micky Mouse way of speaking on occasion.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
New Lia lore: Lia had an SOS Brigade contract that included a clause for a member to get neutered for the brigade.

:whatastory:

E: She waited until after he signed to tell him.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Natsumi isn't the first person I have seen play buckshot roulette but she does seem to be the luckiest

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Natsumi isn't the first person I have seen play buckshot roulette but she does seem to be the luckiest

She has a glorious evil laugh.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
First game first win

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
she called me out directly on stream for not wanting to send her hand or armpit pictures
Do you have something to hide? Brown skin? Shaven armpits? Feminine hands?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
There will be no chinchilla stream next Friday fishman to blame somehow

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
she called me out directly on stream for not wanting to send her hand or armpit pictures
Imagine trying to come up with an excuse why you didn't do your oshi this one small favour. Was the camera in your phone too expensive to use today or something?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Hexa made $3279 between youtube and twitch last month.
That's not bad for a small streamer, but for context, that is a bit below 19 an hour or 39.3k a year. Hopefully, she got someone decent with finances to help her invest in herself or a post-tax Roth to build up a retirement account. However, this is a big accomplishment as she's now earning a living wage from streaming. Good job @midori.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That's not bad for a small streamer, but for context, that is a bit below 19 an hour or 39.3k a year. Hopefully, she got someone decent with finances to help her invest in herself or a post-tax Roth to build up a retirement account. However, this is a big accomplishment as she's now earning a living wage from streaming. Good job @midori.
She's got expenses in that like buying streaming assets, games, paying her clipper, and so forth.

Still, really good job and I can only see her trending up from here. Glad to see my indie oshi doing well.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That doesn't include any direct donations. So it's probably a little more than that.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Who's Moni?

Found it: https://www.youtube.com/@MoniiBagel

She wrote the lyrics for Kiara's new song, Chimera and she's also a mod on Kiara's channel. She just started streaming with her vtuber model on twitch in February.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
its always pleasant to hear rin just yapping about her splatoon escapades from her childhood :sanasmile:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The first anime was good too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ok so apparently one of the reasons why the donothon voicepack was in development hell because at one point it just got lost in rins emails :Vesper-UNHINGED: :Vesper-UNHINGED: :Vesper-UNHINGED: this fucking dork

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Who's Moni?

Found it: https://www.youtube.com/@MoniiBagel

She wrote the lyrics for Kiara's new song, Chimera and she's also a mod on Kiara's channel. She just started streaming with her vtuber model on twitch in February.

Monii didn't just write Chimera, she has done basically all of Kiara's songs since DO U.

This was recorded in 2021, for example (though she only uploaded it this year):

Top Bottom