Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@midori Sell the vials, no balls

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She's seriously considering it. I can't fix her bros... :yagoocry:
People donate blood all the time for free, why not make $10K from it?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
she is also considering a "scent" merch, of her not showering for days

httn

Hag enthusiast
Because you can see what's in each tier?
Also, Hexa just went TOTAL UNICORN DEATH again. I'll probably clip it after.
What's written in the tier perks and what's actually happening can be quite different. But hopefully the boobro refugee's aren't grooming too hard...
how do I convince hexa not to sell a vial of her blood for $10k
Well that's that then.:depressedtako::gunpeko:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

The former is a charitable act done to help those that need blood transfusions, the latter is done to milk your mentally deranged fans. I'm not saying those fans don't deserve to be fleeced but it does make my faith in humanity drop ever so slightly more when I already thought I lost all faith in humanity.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Atleast the donated blood has slightly less chances of having HIV

Imagine the Market of getting pozzed from your Oshi's blood

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Had a moment of existential panic during the last songs of Mint's stream, was tabbed out for a few songs and clicked back and got ghost maid jumpscared because I forgot she wasn't Pomu anymore.

I never watched any of Pomu's last streams after she announced her graduation because it's easier for me to move on if I don't get wrapped up in their closing up, so my closure with Pomu's departure was just a ragged but healed wound I had to cope with. It's nice to have her back for now, even though she clearly has plans for what to do "if" she returns fully. Part of me wants to rrat that she's doing this as a time filler during a grace period before she's on-boarded somewhere she's already gotten into, time will tell.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I never watched any of Pomu's last streams after she announced her graduation because it's easier for me to move on if I don't get wrapped up in their closing up, so my closure with Pomu's departure was just a ragged but healed wound I had to cope with.
If you're up to getting some sort of closure I'd recommend her last stream of Pokemon Black/White doing her Chandelure challenge. It was a guerilla stream late at night like a day or two before she graduated.
Because of that it was kind of, I don't know a better word other than Intimate? She originally was just going to beat the E4 and call the challenge done but she did the guerilla out of nowhere for her fans I guess to provide closure for the challenge (The fight versus N was pretty hype) and to have a nice 1 on 1 with her fans for what she probably thought would be her final time. Was pretty great.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
If you're up to getting some sort of closure I'd recommend her last stream of Pokemon Black/White doing her Chandelure challenge. It was a guerilla stream late at night like a day or two before she graduated.
Because of that it was kind of, I don't know a better word other than Intimate? She originally was just going to beat the E4 and call the challenge done but she did the guerilla out of nowhere for her fans I guess to provide closure for the challenge (The fight versus N was pretty hype) and to have a nice 1 on 1 with her fans for what she probably thought would be her final time. Was pretty great.

Nah, I don't want to feel feelings, I've had enough for now.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...how do I convince Hexa I don't hate her, I just don't want to send her pictures of my hands and armpits

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
...how do I convince Hexa I don't hate her, I just don't want to send her pictures of my hands and armpits
Are you ok man?
Usually its the chuubas who get groomed to send armpit pics, not the fans

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Are you ok man?
Usually its the chuubas who get groomed to send armpit pics, not the fans

she called me out directly on stream for not wanting to send her hand or armpit pictures

httn

Hag enthusiast
Pay an Indian on fiverrr to take the pictures then send those.

kingcaid

>He doesnt love his "oshi" enough to send her pics for her spreadsheet.
You're the Hexa version of Reticule I see.

Top Bottom