"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@John Vtuber👁️ Tomoe's claiming people don't actually fight at Waffle House. Have you been slacking recently?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Nyaru getting Chain-raided as she is ready to end the stream. Can't make this shit up. :ironmousekek:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Man, Vivi was amazing!

She had two very close matches and won both of them. She might not be as knowledgeble at Tekken as Rosemi but she has experience playing in tournaments and trained really hard for this one. Nice to see all the training paid off.
:kiarachefkiss:

EDIT1: And now she just demolished Sykkuno. NICE.

EDIT2: Her team placed 3rd,not bad. I hope Rosemi can bounce off on the main tournament.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina too absorbed in the game to notice the raid :smugpipi:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I checked the Parrot livestream video and holy fucking shitcicle, DN is using a fucking voice changer to hide his Flip voice but he now sounds like a pure, unadulterated El Hijo de Puta Maricón. I was confused who was talking and found out it was the Flip dramafag. This confirms it, vtubing IS a gateway to troontown.
:Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I checked the Parrot livestream video and holy fucking shitcicle, DN is using a fucking voice changer to hide his Flip voice but he now sounds like a pure, unadulterated El Hijo de Puta Maricón. I was confused who was talking and found out it was the Flip dramafag. This confirms it, vtubing IS a gateway to troontown.
Huh, its subtle but he definetly tries to hide the flip-ESLness by lowering the pitch, what a fag lmao

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sounds like a gay flip before, sounds like a gay flip now.

I can't tell the difference.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

Shame... Nousagi's voice is rather distinct which, regardless of content, is generally a good thing for a creator. Dude has really been on some strange moves the past couple months. Actually no, more like half a year

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Airi sounds fucking exhausted. Fucking black company

Stunned But Dumb

I admit I don't really watch Sayu, but man she's been pretty great in this Shiina collab

Edit: Shiina's talking about her ass booty again

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Week 2 of divegrass. Will /choc/ embrace their browness and steal a win?

And immediately with a lengthy tangent about her time on /jp/, and /wrt/ being thrown out of there and into /trash/.

Caramel oldfag idol.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Just said that she loves the "All women under 25 are cringe" name, too :smugsubaru:

Edit: I now have the 4chan cup//vt/league open in three separate streams. The main stream, Nyaru's stream, and Koinuko/CharlotteXBear's stream.

This might be excessive.

Edit: Mori's termination notice from /choc/ is kino

Edit: Nyaru's latam heritage shining through in these matches is always fun. Model isn't moving, of course, because she's too busy running around and screaming off camera.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just said that she loves the "All women under 25 are cringe" name, too :smugsubaru:

Edit: I now have the 4chan cup//vt/league open in three separate streams. The main stream, Nyaru's stream, and Koinuko/CharlotteXBear's stream.

This might be excessive.

Edit: Mori's termination notice from /choc/ is kino
Anyone not watching koinuko and charlotte is missing out.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Nyaru just went wild when she scored.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's so over for /choc/ bros.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nyaru just went wild when she scored.
Now if only Oga could be kicked off the team in favor of, I don't know, a pile of shit. It'd be browner and play better.

Top Bottom