"Yametekudastop"Kiryu Coco

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Negzana

Has she talked about why she decided to join Hololive? Just wondering, would like to listen to her talk about her reasons.
I forget. Not knowing or remembering what she said, going by my own rrat based on her lore video and PL: She loved gaming and that was quite evident as Xyera Project. She was a part of an e-sports group and at some point she reached a managerial level and got bogged down with paperwork and it was just soul crushing. She probably assumed being a member of Hololive would be less paperwork and allowed her to go back to gaming and decided why not. According to her members stream today, when she got the message she was apparently jumping in joy with her mother and sister talking right outside her room.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
less paperwork
While she probably isn't writing anything, she does still have to do a lot of nongaming stuff, so... oops?

She does seem to like Holo a lot, though, so that is good. She is a great part of Hololive.

Negzana

While she probably isn't writing anything, she does still have to do a lot of nongaming stuff, so... oops?
Still probably better doing some dancing training (Given she loves to move around) and voice packs and signing some cards than being a manager over a dozen gamers' contracts and paperwork

Stunned But Dumb

Serina is abut to sing Usher... Every 90s mom is about to lose her head

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
20k getto!
Screenshot-20240307-200106-You-Tube.jpg

She almost did it under a hour.

Stunned But Dumb

She really celebrates with the pokemon song and asks chat their favorite pokemon.

Daddy Daddy Do!!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina got raided by Roca and said she thinks Roca and Clara are the best singers in the Vtuber world
lilshiinahearts.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
They were strategically planning bathroom breaks so as not to overlap and now they're discussing the best methods for relieving themselves without leaving their chairs.

What is it with vtubers and pee.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Goddamn Coni stop making me feel old watching MrChiCity. Dolla menu millionaire.

And the crackhead doing a flip of the roof :whatastory:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
When Airi first started streaming, she thought chat meant Hag (derogatory) instead of Hag (affectionate) and she almost cried because of it.

Airi and Runie also verified each other's ages through Discord because they're supposedly close in age.

Runie: "YOOOOOOOOOO. I think this is spectacular."
Airi: "I didn't know, really, you?"
Both: "Nice."

:holohag::hololove:

Airi is also referencing the time she told Erina her actual age:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Airi and Runie

They just compared ages in private chat and reacted the same to it, so likely both the same.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Runie can tie a cherry stem with her tongue; totally useless knowledge I'm sure nobody cares about.

And Airi almost doxed herself on stream :vesperfacepalm:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
When Airi first started streaming, she thought chat meant Hag (derogatory) instead of Hag (affectionate) and she almost cried because of it.

Airi and Runie also verified each other's ages through Discord because they're supposedly close in age.

Runie: "YOOOOOOOOOO. I think this is spectacular."
Airi: "I didn't know, really, you?"
Both: "Nice."

:holohag::hololove:

Airi is also referencing the time she told Erina her actual age:

Speaking of his clip, my man Hag Enthusiast is eating good this stream.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Speaking of his clip, my man Hag Enthusiast is eating good this stream.
The hag content in Phase is off the fucking charts lately. Lumi had hag collabs with Nina and Clara this week and Shiina has another full team Hagdivers collab later this week.

There's also the Elden Ring collab but I think Panko's joining so technically not a Hag collab.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa just found out there is another candy witch vtuber that likes Wizard101. She is pissed. :whatastory:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Runie changed her panties mid-stream without muting.
:fubukiyabai!:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Shiori's right near the end of the Sonic Frontiers DLC, about to get into some of the coolest shit in any video game ever.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Top Bottom