"I'm drinking Pacifico because I'm a tropical mexican!"Lia Rinkou

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I don't see Bae going "life career" on this, she came in towing her voice acting dream and has that compete-and-struggle through life attitude that only grows from being in a demanding asian family and survived a ridiculous overachiever school. It's no wonder she's the most reliable streamer on council, to her this is a job and not some whimsy pastime.
I think the one's that do voice acting are more likely to stay than others. Not only is it consistent income for someone in a field that is usually very inconsistent but it really allows them to hone their craft, especially for games that don't have voice acting themselves. As time goes on and they get more consistent work in voice acting their time as vtubers may slow down but I think it remains a safe fallback for them.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I think the one's that do voice acting are more likely to stay than others. Not only is it consistent income for someone in a field that is usually very inconsistent but it really allows them to hone their craft, especially for games that don't have voice acting themselves. As time goes on and they get more consistent work in voice acting their time as vtubers may slow down but I think it remains a safe fallback for them.
Christ I thought hwoarang rose from the dead

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She doesn't have that. Her parents have come around and pretty much let her do whatever now that she has finished school. She isn't anything like Miori's situation or literally every Asian in Nijisanji. Bae has literally said she became a VTuber because she enjoys the anonimity.

She went to school as a media major, rather than having to focus on typical Asian shit like getting a PHD. She is the youngest sibling, too. Her sister is a lot older than her, so she never really had the oldest child or only child pressure of having to be the best.

It isn't just a job to her. She gets to sing, dance, do creative projects. It is literally her passion to do all this. Even if she isn't doing it in Holo, she'll be doing it somewhere else. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a reaction to the shit going down in Nijisanji, too.
Her and IRyS lucked out. The first kid became a doctor so their parents were "Fuck it, we're good."

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Her and IRyS lucked out. The first kid became a doctor so their parents were "Fuck it, we're good."
Especially IRyS. Can you imagine her in a PHD program?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Christ I thought hwoarang rose from the dead
Local Flip gets jumpscared by another Flip

Ensok

Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is using her power for evil right now, telling us to like this tweet lmao

already over 150, it's so over for AiRo

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Jelly is using her power for evil right now, telling us to like this tweet lmao

already over 150, it's so over for AiRo

58f14006a406d47704e99e410443a763.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly's singing heals the soul, my friends. Perfect for a late night listen
:sanasmile:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Successfully getting Jelly to play Fallout: New Vegas.. ✓?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I feel like a broken record but God, Jelly has such an amazing voice. It's such a treat to hear her sing

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I feel like a broken record but God, Jelly has such an amazing voice. It's such a treat to hear her sing
She's really great. You even forget she has severe autism when she sings.

Then you're reminded as soon as she says "BWHAAAT?!"..

Fairy Rushia karaoke now.

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa has not seen the Ed trailer yet and now we're all watching together

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"It's like a mouth butt."

Shiori, uh... less films about artificial invertebrates, maybe. Or documentaries about weird invertebrates.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hina may not be the best singer out there, but goddamn if she isn't cute. :PomuExcited:

Salado

Ember finds a black NPC in the BoS bunker.

"Sorry, I need to talk to the REAL people"
- Ember Amane.

e:

SHE'S ASKING CHAT WHAT'S A GLOWIE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom