"i am not being terminated i dont do implant surgery i dont remove my feet i dont get taller - you paranoid fucks"Tenma Maemi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Wow, I can't believe that SureFour just doxed Doki like that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Unicorns: "We hate women collabing with males! The dirty males will sexually harass them"
the 3 girls on Doki's team spending 5 minutes to harass Surefour about his testicles

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This elusive target is definitely going to get away, Fauna has absolutely no experience in elusive targets or what it takes to find one. It's joever.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Unicorns: "We hate women collabing with males! The dirty males will sexually harass them"
the 3 girls on Doki's team spending 5 minutes to harass Surefour about his testicles
And same will happen to EVERY unicorn.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I am now a male unicorn protecting poor men from being spiritually ball fondled on stream

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I've never watched one of these tournament things before. It's a little different than a regular stream, they're more focused and "sweaty" than I'm used to. I guess because they could actually win some money, according to the info website.

EDIT: Shylily's game is glitching out. She's trying to get the cops to kill her but they just stand there menacingly. There's were like 10 of them surrounding her with her begging to be punched in the face.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I've never watched one of these tournament things before. It's a little different than a regular stream, they're more focused and "sweaty" than I'm used to. I guess because they could actually win some money, according to the info website.
No, it's very relaxed one, because they have absolutely nothing to lose. To get people actually invested and sweaty - they have to make substantial bet each (1k$ minumum) and winner take it all.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Instead of answering the question she started workshopping ideas.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shiina is teaching the butter cookies how to reproduce.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
"Check your balls" is the running joke of this team.

EDIT: Surefour (exhasperated) "It's always BALLS"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
pregante.PNG

Why do you look worried Shiina? :shiinastare:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Silver's game crashed and seemingly corrupted her team's file they are trying to figure it out they were rank 6

SALVAGED WITH HELP FROM STAFF

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Bug Eater

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Silver's game crashed and seemingly corrupted her team's file they are trying to figure it out they were rank 6

SALVAGED WITH HELP FROM STAFF
WOOO STAFF FTW they gave Team Silvervale their 15 minutes it took to remedy back

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Not making an edgy columbine joke makes this Emo RP a 0/10
also the joke about putting things in your bookmarks as if no-one does that any-more made me take existential damage

Top Bottom