"I used to dance, so I know what 'tucking' means, and no there is nothing to tuck, I do not have a PP, how fucking dare you chat"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
What place is team Doki?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

God's Strongest Dragoon

What place is team Doki?
13th out of 16th
Current Points:
610, 550, 500, 470, 440, 350, 290, 265, 240, 215, 200, 190, 140, 120, 100, 50

Zentreya's team is in last.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
13th out of 16th
Current Points:
610, 550, 500, 470, 440, 350, 290, 265, 240, 215, 200, 190, 140, 120, 100, 50

Zentreya's team is in last.
ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How the fuck they're last? Zen is obvios debuff, but they have three sweaties!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need a sticker of Henya yelling at Zen for Zenposting

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This is happening. They're still feeling out the chemistry, but both of them go off hard about OP...

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It looks like last places points not getting updated at all...

Oh, they didn't do achievements yet

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae's playing more Palworld, but at least Biboo joined to make up for the JoJo cancellation.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Bae's playing more Palworld, but at least Biboo joined to make up for the JoJo cancellation.
They even fought the character, Axel, who looks like Mista from part 5.
foto_no_exif (36).jpgfoto_no_exif (35).jpgfoto_no_exif (34).png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I just got home, where is Doki streaming her palworld stuff, twitch?

edit: oh I missed it

roktofferson

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I just got home, where is Doki streaming her palworld stuff, twitch?
The run more or less ended. They are tallying points ATM.

Negzana

Memory is finally streaming at a normal time for EOPs. That's nice

The Rratarded Alt

Bae in doomer mode talking about 4 years is a long time and this could be her only real Birthday in Holo because you never know what could happen. Stop rat

:depressedtako::depressedtako:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bae in doomer mode talking about 4 years is a long time and this could be her only real Birthday in Holo because you never know what could happen. Stop rat

:depressedtako::depressedtako:
ah, the Kiara fan experience

The Rratarded Alt

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do all of my oshis have to act like this? IRyS is a doomer, too, along with those two but at least she hides it better.
to be fair less than two years ago, Rushia went from king of the crop to a walking landmine
an OG just got terminated
Selen is causing quite the fuzz with the general EN community

in general Vtubing is still new and was mostly a product of a worldwide pandemic, makes sense that sometimes it feels like it would be a flash in a pan more than an actual long-term industry

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't see Bae going "life career" on this, she came in towing her voice acting dream and has that compete-and-struggle through life attitude that only grows from being in a demanding asian family and survived a ridiculous overachiever school. It's no wonder she's the most reliable streamer on council, to her this is a job and not some whimsy pastime.

The Rratarded Alt

a demanding asian family
She doesn't have that. Her parents have come around and pretty much let her do whatever now that she has finished school. She isn't anything like Miori's situation or literally every Asian in Nijisanji. Bae has literally said she became a VTuber because she enjoys the anonimity.

She went to school as a media major, rather than having to focus on typical Asian shit like getting a PHD. She is the youngest sibling, too. Her sister is a lot older than her, so she never really had the oldest child or only child pressure of having to be the best.

It isn't just a job to her. She gets to sing, dance, do creative projects. It is literally her passion to do all this. Even if she isn't doing it in Holo, she'll be doing it somewhere else. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a reaction to the shit going down in Nijisanji, too.

Top Bottom