"I was also told by S2 talents that Nophi was not allowed to speak Tagalog, because'SEA is not attractive' and it would tank her engagement during debut. This comment made me feel conflicted"Metorial Lotos

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiori accidentally got the wrong flavor of broth, so she is now going to be eating soup made from chicken broth, bacon, mushrooms, carrots and beef strips.

I'd probably still eat it tbh

Kalion

:)
Chat is telling Shiori that you can't burn soup and she just believed it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae beat The Exit 8 in like 30 minutes in what was probably the most uneventful run of the game ever and still was scared shitless. Love rat

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Matara finally ready to enter her react auntie era by watching Bricky's Warhammer videos after a brief 2 hours of zatsu (pls bugwife it's 2am...)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae: "IRyS exists in Uggs. I don't think I have seen IRyS in anything but Uggs"
Lmao

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki is having a concert in the shorts format:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae: "IRyS exists in Uggs. I don't think I have seen IRyS in anything but Uggs"
Lmao
Uggs without socks. Which, according to her, don't stink.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fears of the "girls don't poop" variety of unicorn getting mad would be my assumption. Never got the big deal for bodily functions like that, It'd be better if they could just say "I'm on my period and can't perform like this" rather than making up constant tummy hort bs.

This kind of talk being potentially uncomfortable to some rather precedes unicorns, I'd say.

Vtubers are in kind of a weird spot for it, I think. It's a public setting, where such talk tends to be frowned upon, yet the relationship with the viewers also tends to be considerably more intimate than in most other settings, more of a friend/relationship level of intimacy, where such talk absolutely does happen.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
did spectra just say shes planning on reading the court of thorns and roses on stream one day or was i tweaking

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"I would never kiss a brownie" - Mozumi Pichi

Bronze

Spectra raided Brit pippa and they are nerding over teas. Tea taste collab maybe?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Liacons were able to pry another secret husbando out of Lia: Matthew Patel from Scott Pilgrim.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Dizzy calling on the power of the Grand Wizard to defend her from the mud bloods trying to take her box.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Dizzy calling on the power of the Grand Wizard to defend her from the mud bloods trying to take her box.
Dizzy "Hos go to Waffle House" Dokuro Is currently locked in a life or death struggle with her chat because they're trying to steal her box in the rain.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
local latinx woman (evil) is being held at gunpoint to play Baldur's Gate 3, this is so sad, you should unsubscribe NOW:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
local latinx woman (evil) is being held at gunpoint to play Baldur's Gate 3, this is so sad, you should unsubscribe NOW:

Good call. Done

Meanwhile this fucking happened

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Capture5.jpg

This collab started predictably.
:deztheroom:

Also, apparently, their cover was recorded a long time ago. When they were still in the Phase basement...

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Erina is built like salad fingers.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Capture5.jpg

This collab started predictably.
:deztheroom:

Also, apparently, their cover was recorded a long time ago. When they were still in the Phase basement...
We might get some proper comparison shots to judge how tall Erina is IRL

Ensok

Early Adopter

Calli now fighting against Culex after grinding for a while.

Top Bottom