"does your mouth ever get lonely? Like you just need to have something in your mouth"Fujikura Uruka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I was tempted to make the Yuko joke, but she only put it as high as C tier, which probably means she doesn't care if her partner is specifically black or not. Good on this random whore for not seeing color! :kaelaapprob:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS is currently doing a Twitter space from the bathtub. And she's joined the "talking about being on her period club." What have you done, Bae?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
IRyS is currently doing a Twitter space from the bathtub. And she's joined the "talking about being on her period club." What have you done, Bae?
Real GFE.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I personally never got the aversion to this kind of talk, anyway, tbh. As long as they aren't talking about graphicly bleeding from their cootch, idk what the big deal is.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I personally never got the aversion to this kind of talk, anyway, tbh. As long as they aren't talking about graphicly bleeding from their cootch, idk what the big deal is.
Because now she's going to end up on someone's spreadsheet of charting the Holomembers' cycles...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Most people here probably dont talk to women, pls undastand

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Because now she's going to end up on someone's spreadsheet of charting the Holomembers' cycles...
You act like they didn't already have those, anyway.

Bronze

Airi's put in jail for playing LoL. Deserved tbh. I guess we are also in for being accomplices
Screenshot-2023-12-10-231125.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hm, this Shiina stream is some real autistic woman shit

:kroniidrinking:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Shiina is so god damn autistic fuck that's so hot.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There is over 1 thousand people watching this.

:robertudrink:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Fears of the "girls don't poop" variety of unicorn getting mad would be my assumption. Never got the big deal for bodily functions like that, It'd be better if they could just say "I'm on my period and can't perform like this" rather than making up constant tummy hort bs.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fears of the "girls don't poop" variety of unicorn getting mad would be my assumption. Never got the big deal for bodily functions like that, It'd be better if they could just say "I'm on my period and can't perform like this" rather than making up constant tummy hort bs.
I feel like it's more towards the "I'm eating while watching this" debacle, think of someone sitting next to you while on dinner and they go "I took a shit and it was so rough on the way out, it even had corn in it" or similar, a lot of times you just don't want to know someone is bleeding from down there, and some other times you don't want to be reminded of your relative's used pad you saw that one time, for me I usually don't care but what do I know. :BijouBijou:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Listening to Shiori talking about something shaved and moisturized
:iryswooo:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I stepped away for 20 minutes from the Shiina stream and wtf is even happening

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I stepped away for 20 minutes from the Shiina stream and wtf is even happening
Keeps drawing lil dicks and saying "look chat it's you, a little stinky chud." :fishmandispair:

Top Bottom